CC: BIEntries

From Flesh and Blood

Each breath and morsel of food

Interwoven

From one became two

Suraiyyah Osman Abdullah and Zain Osman Abdullah

Mother and Son

Mysterious and layered

The strength in their characters affects each and every spectator.

Strong Projection sets them apart, a glance at the past two weeks and they shine through. That's what makes them Characters of the Week.

Suraiyyah played her games, hitting the chords one after another ready to play her carefully strung melody, Ayat or the Letter. However, she was in for a rude shock as Zain worked against her, something she had not foreseen.

She doesn't know him as well as he knows her and in a loop it continued-

She Hits, He scores.

Suraiyyah's failures were big, yet Suchitra Pillai did a splendid job, not even for a second did she seem any less a threat to Zaya, she does and continues to scare us with her mere presence.

Basking in limelight with two dedicated promos, came to the fore certain aspects of Suraiyyah which remain a mystery to us.

#1 - Dislike for Aliya

#2- A deep hurtful cry. Suraiyyah Abdullah in tears, crying out in grief is a sight to behold.

Zain Abdullah on the other hand warmed our hearts. With his sensibility, empathy and pure love for the family, he was the voice of reason, defending his doll and wife's family.

Those butterflies and dreamy eyes fluttered with his each glance, smile or the casual flick of his eyes he directed towards Aliya.

That grief and agony as he ran to stop Aliya was felt with each tick of the clock, each beat of his dread-filled heart.

His acceptance of their Nikkah, came as a soft cool breeze in the midst of the summer heat.

But most importantly we have our Zain; he is fun and is a brat, who continues to tease Aliya affectionately. Nothing changes that and we like it that way.

Like a warm blanket on a cold night. He was that shining star in the dark night, continuing to be Aliya's Knight in shining Armor. 

Private Messenger : Story (OS/SS/FF) Of The Week

catty2000 
Goldiecatty2000

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 6:56am

The member chosen as the winner of Hafte Ki Kahani (Story FF/SS/OS of The Week) is someone who has constantly kept on giving us good and interesting flicks on ZaYa that make our day !

The title of Hafte Ki Kahani this time goes to ...

OS - In The Heat Of The Moment

This One Shot provides a unique point of view of the writer on a sequence shown in the daily soap and at the first glance one might find it similar to the on - air sequence but it stands out distinctively due to creative touch in - laid with it !

Posted: 9 years ago

Private Messenger : Beintehaa Newsletter Entry

Desigirl_21 
CoolbieDesigirl_21

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 8:01am

This time the funniest scene has to be from the picnic. The scene goes like this both Zain and Aliya are having their normal kitkit in the middle of the road due to tyre change when suddenly a snake decides to make an appearance 🤣🤣. Both of them who were a second back making big claims that they are not scared of any animals on spotting the snake freak out and jump on the car bonnet 😛. What follows after that is a hilarious sequence of how they try amusing ways to make the snake go away. Zain tries to be like a snake charmer but it had no effect on the saap sahab (a name given to the snake by none other than Zain)😆. Aliya too tries her own funny method much to the amusement of Zain. Both Harshad and Preetika did a great job in the comic scene⭐️. And ZaYa remained in their true characters and didn't forget to have their kitkit😆. At the end I would like to thank the snake for giving the viewers a very entertaining ZaYa sequence🤣😎.

Private Messenger : Signature of the week

Laugh.Out.Loud 
GoldieLaugh.Out.Loud

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 8:03am

This is the signature of the week.

Made by -VishaD-

Private Messenger : NL entries

PrincessN 
CoolbiePrincessN

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 8:32am

Active Thread

Barkat Villa Turns Into A ...      By     -Gaganjot-       with      129 comments 

VM of the week

Aise Chale Jab Hawa     By     nandini27       [This is an awesome VM, but posted before 24th March, so if you think fit, take it otherwise take the following one.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzNZBdPHhU    By      Carabelli5

Private Messenger : FUNNY CHARACTER

MsfairyCindreLa 
IF-DazzlerMsfairyCindreLa

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 10:59am

Again, the funny character of the week is our charming, Mr. Zain Abdullah   
He was very hilarious this week while teasing Aliya when she questions him about "Bawdi and saya" 😲At night when Aliya is thinking about the same, he asks her:"Neend nahin aa rahi. Thodi kitkit karke thaka do na. Please?", "Kitkit nahin karni hai? 🤣 [he was so ready to hear her KitKit] 😆 😳 
"Tumhari tabiyat to theek hai. Chalo tumhe hospital leke chalu. Tumhari meri, CT scan, Blood test, ultrasound sab kara ke aata hoon." (as if she is preggo*my mind is thinking gutter 🤪 )
"Waise tum dono me se zyaada daraawna kaun hai?" 😆 🤣 
All these dialogue's makes him the funny character of this week 😊 

P.s. pics cant b found at pic gllry 😭

Private Messenger : Rating of the week.

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
CoolbieCrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 11:25am

This week was overall a mild and nice week.
This week w saw aliya and zain sharing some cute and nice moments.
In the previous week we saw zain getting aliya back from railway station and then how fahad helped sain to fail saraiyya's plan.
This week saw a picnic and while returning ain and aliya had nice moments. 
The ending of the week was marked by a mystery arising when aliya saw suraiyya on the backside of house.
And when zain and aliya saw those clothes stained with blood of a child.
With all this happenins oukd rate this week a 9/10.

Private Messenger : BI newsletter entry

-SB- 
IF-Rockerz-SB-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 11:33am
This is the picture of the week according to me.😃 This picture shows our very own Bhopali Aliyah.😛 She was back to her bhopali self drinking the sugarcane juice till the last drop and Zain admiring her with a smirk on his face.😆 This scene was the adorable and I was literally killed by its cuteness. 

The most irritating character of the week was Nafeesa. 

I am seriously not fond of what she is heading towards😕. Her constant blackmailing Rizwan isn't right. She cannot play with anyone's emotions like this even if she has suffered from the same. Just for taking revenge from Shazia, she is dragging her little brother Rizwan into it. 🤢

Please blur out the tags :)

Private Messenger : Non animated icon of the week.

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-
CoolbieCrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 11:35am

By -iLoveSobti-

Private Messenger : Dialogue of the Week

Loquacious_Aash
IF-StunnerzLoquacious_Aash

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 12:34pm

Dialogue of the Week:

Another smashing fortnight passes and the week was totally laden with droolworthy Zayalicious dialogues and their Kitkit. Not to forget the mini confession scene.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

The week started with one of my favourites, Suraiyya's overdramatic-overtly fake, "Ya Allah..."s which had me chortling.🤔😳🤣

The proud father, "Tumne aaj apne abbu ko bacha liya yaar! I am so proud of you my son..." Zain totally deserved every bit of praise that was laden on him that day.⭐️

A very unique advice given by Aayat to Rizwan, "Irade ka nek hona zaroori hai, kamyaab nahi."👏

Then comes the start of an avalance of emotions, Zain finally agrees, "Lekin ye biwiya hoti hi stupid hai..." Him missing his MKb even in sleep, "Saath ho to sukoon nahi, door jaye to ik pal ka chain nahi..."

Zain at his narcisst best 😳😳 "Neeyat pe shak hone laga hai.. ye jo T-shirt pehnane aur utarne ka program jo chalu kar diya hai tumne.."🤣

"Jaanwar hai tumhara shauhar nahi..pyaar se baat karo.."🤣

But undoubtedly, the dialogue which had us all cheering was the mini cop out Zain gave Aaliya when he stopped her from leaving.😳😳😳

"Feelings to hai. Bahoot sari feelings. Solidwali.😲 Tumhe ghar wapas le jane ke liye. 😳Tumhare saath kitkit karke jeetne ke liye. 😳Tumhare har sawaal ka jawaab banne ke liye. 😳But you know what MKB, hum dono ek doosre ke saath lad jhagad sakte hai, cheekh chilla sakte hai, haar jeet sakte hai, lekin ek bhaag nahi sakte.👏👏 Aur ye solid wali feeling hum dono me hai ek doosre ke liye hai. Isliye bhago mat. Warna Zain Usman Abdullah aur is MKB ki kahani adhoori reh jayegi. Aur mai ye kahani tumhare saath poori karna chahta hu."

❤️❤️

Wonderfully effective dialogues. Said so much without actually giving away anything.

❤️

Now comes my personal favourite,

1.    "Maine Kaha socha tha ke Iske saath aisi bhi Raat guzregi jaha koi kitkit na ho."

😈*Mind in gutter* 😈

To socho na Aaliya bacchu... hum to bahoot sochte hai☺️☺️

*Hmmm mmm mmm*

Zain's version of the sapera.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To sum up the episodes, Aghase Ishq ki Alamat hai...Mohabbat se jahan salamat hai.

Private Messenger : Message to Makers

Loquacious_Aash

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 12:36pm

This week I am going to be all praises.⭐️

The team has done a wonderful job and has given us fabulous episodes so far. All loose ends neatly tied, characters evolved, relations deepened.👏

This was us😉

Zayalicious week to boot.

The new promo! Superb! Hats off to the creative AND technical team for that masterpiece.

I am intrigued and am going to ignore the obvious loopholes in the storyline. Waiting to watch.

Just a couple of suggestions. Can we please have less of movie songs and more of Beintehaan title track? Pleaseee. You guys have such a wonderful background score, why not make new versions and use it??😕

Aaaliya needs a hairdo change!! ASAP. Her hair gets overfluffed sometimes and sometimes they fall flat and give a champu look. 🤢

Private Messenger : Dialogue -Final version

Loquacious_Aash

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 12:40pm

Dialogue of the Week:

Another smashing fortnight passes and the week was totally laden with droolworthy Zayalicious dialogues and their Kitkit. Not to forget the mini confession scene.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

The week started with one of my favourites, Suraiyya's overdramatic-overtly fake, "Ya Allah..."s which had me chortling.🤔😳🤣

The proud father, "Tumne aaj apne abbu ko bacha liya yaar! I am so proud of you my son..." Zain totally deserved every bit of praise that was laden on him that day.⭐️

A very unique advice given by Aayat to Rizwan, "Irade ka nek hona zaroori hai, kamyaab nahi."👏

Then comes the start of an avalance of emotions, Zain finally agrees, "Lekin ye biwiya hoti hi stupid hai..." Him missing his MKb even in sleep, "Saath ho to sukoon nahi, door jaye to ik pal ka chain nahi..."

Zain at his narcisst best 😳😳 "Neeyat pe shak hone laga hai.. ye jo T-shirt pehnane aur utarne ka program jo chalu kar diya hai tumne.."🤣

"Neend nahin aa rahi. Thodi kitkit karke thaka do na. Please?" Was Zain cute or what??😳

But undoubtedly, the dialogue which had us all cheering was the mini cop out Zain gave Aaliya when he stopped her from leaving.😳😳😳

"Feelings to hai. Bahoot sari feelings. Solidwali.😲 Tumhe ghar wapas le jane ke liye. 😳Tumhare saath kitkit karke jeetne ke liye. 😳Tumhare har sawaal ka jawaab banne ke liye. 😳But you know what MKB, hum dono ek doosre ke saath lad jhagad sakte hai, cheekh chilla sakte hai, haar jeet sakte hai, lekin ek bhaag nahi sakte.👏👏 Aur ye solid wali feeling hum dono me hai ek doosre ke liye hai. Isliye bhago mat. Warna Zain Usman Abdullah aur is MKB ki kahani adhoori reh jayegi. Aur mai ye kahani tumhare saath poori karna chahta hu."

❤️❤️

Wonderfully effective dialogues. Said so much without actually giving away anything.

❤️

"Maine Kaha socha tha ke Iske saath aisi bhi Raat guzregi jaha koi kitkit na ho."

😈*Mind in gutter* 😈

*Hmmm mmm mmm*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To sum up the episodes, Aghase Ishq ki Alamat hai...Mohabbat se jahan salamat hai.

Private Messenger : My entry:)

-Hinaloveasya-
IF-Dazzler-Hinaloveasya-

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 4:58pm
[CENTRE]Hey guys!!!!!! 🤗
Here I come again with your favourite ZaYa scene😳...
Excited 😉, so I am ...
Hmmm any guesses😆...
Its okay will not let you wait a lot...
 So, ZaYa scene of the week is non other the lap scene☺️...
I must say the scene was magical because of our ZaYa they rock😳!!!!!!
The way Zain caressed the hairs of Aliya ❤️, the way Aliya crawled to his lap❤️ , the way Zain was looking at Aliya❤️ ,the way Zain cared for Aliya❤️( yes , yes the jacket scene and the sun too❤️)this scene was just amazing 😳 it gave me goose pumps ☺️
what is more to say yes our HarshIka they just rocked😳!!!!
Here you go some gifs for you all...
Enjoy😉[/CENTRE]

Private Messenger : BI -NL Blooper of the week

mazkachazka 
IF-Sizzlerzmazkachazka

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 7:34pm
So we're back after two rocking weeks! and yes we did have some bloopers 😆 after all how can I show be complete without its share of bloopers 😉

--==--

the first one we have here is from this week , ok so Aliya and Zain did have a bag or two when they left Barkat Villa for the supposed picnic,but hey they slept all bare(not actually😆) in the *sardi ki sunsaan rath ,khule asman ke tale*  😳😃, didn't they have some shawl or something in their bag packs or even some food for that matter to fill their stomachs 🤣..yeah right I'm not complaining ,we got two bhery bhery romantically beautiful scenes as a result ..see for your selves 

--==--

and another one from the spooky episode from yesterday..yes once Zain Aliya enter the Bawdi ,they leave the gate open ,and another moment its closed ...😲 eee ok that place seems possessed!!and there is some mysterious paranormal activity happening at that place...ooo how do I know this ?? obviously neeche dekho guys, for proof! if the gate got automatically shut then Usman mamu ne kahan se entry mari ????!!!😲😲😆🤪 koi dusri gate hai kya?for mamu and unki wife ke liye??🤣..thats it guys enjoy!!...keep guessing 😎

*drools* ok shut up and stop ghooring at their *hand-hold* ,just notice the gate 😛🤣

--==--

Private Messenger : 4/4/14 entry

Mrs.Dhawan 
IF-SizzlerzMrs.Dhawan

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 8:41pm

made by .JustaDream. I don't know her name.

Private Messenger : BI NL (BI fashion ka Jalwa )

Cute_Strawberry 
IF-SizzlerzCute_Strawberry

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 04 April 2014 at 11:48pm

Hello my lil readers🤗😆I am back with my fashion sense and these 2 weeks I got 3 people well their are 2 . Okay so let's start 😛 

Our first person who got the fashion ka TAALIE I am going to call it that 😆 which is none other than Aliya Zain Abdulallah ,  no shak right 😎 the clothes she wears are just so amazing and pretty  she deserves winning this category every weak  so the clothes this time she got picked on were the clothes she had on when leaving the house , yes the white clothes ❤️ . Okay the best part about the clothes is the color , white and blue what combination 😛 it made the dress look stand out and than the clothes are very simple but very stylish , like it has beautiful work on the top with those flowers on it which were done very nicely . And than the sleeves which are see through but their is also a design on it which made it stand out even more , loved how it was so tight on Aliya which made Aliya's figure come out perfectly 😳 

Our next who deserves a fashion Ki TAALIE is none other than Zain Abdulallah ☺️ Aliya wears better clothes and our Zain is behind , no chance 😎 . Okay don't throw chapals at me because when I saw this my fan girl could not stop me ☺️ and the reason I am going to tell you will be very stupid 🤣 okay the clothes I choosed for him were the clothes he wore at the night when they got lost yes he had the same clothes on but once he toke of that jacket ufff did that boy not look hawwtt ☺️☺️ I swear that white t-shirt made his face just glow to much ☺️ only thing I can say is that Shirt just made him look even more hawwt ☺️☺️

My last one  Girls hold ur hurts 🤣 because you might faint after seeing this ☺️ I choose this one because he just looked hawwt and I would regiment that he should dress more like this often ☺️ ☺️ 🤣

[ING]https://i.imgur.com/MpL3nYl.jpg[/IMG]

Okay am done guys will be back after two weeks 🤗 till than drool on these pics ☺️🤣

Originally posted by -Alina.

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

"Neend nahin aa rahi. Thodi kitkit karke thaka do na. Please?" Was Zain cute or what??😳

❤️❤️

❤️

"Maine Kaha socha tha ke Iske saath aisi bhi Raat guzregi jaha koi kitkit na ho."

😈*Mind in gutter* 😈

*Hmmm mmm mmm*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here I come again with your favourite ZaYa scene😳...

Excited 😉, so I am ...

Hmmm any guesses😆...

It's okay will not let you wait a lot...

So, ZaYa scene of the week is non other the lap scene☺️...

I must say the scene was magical because of our ZaYa they rock😳!!!!!!

The way Zain caressed Aliya's hair ❤️, the way Aliya crawled to his lap❤️ , the way Zain was looking at Aliya❤️ ,the way Zain cared for Aliya❤️( yes , yes the jacket scene and the sun too❤️)this scene was just amazing 😳 it gave me goose pumps ☺️

what is more to say yes our HarshIka they just rocked😳!!!!

Here you go some gifs for you all...

Enjoy😉

This time the funniest scene has to be from the picnic. The scene goes like this both Zain and Aliya are having their normal kitkit in the middle of the road due to tyre change when suddenly a snake decides to make an appearance 🤣🤣. Both of them who were a second back making big claims that they are not scared of any animals on spotting the snake freak out and jump on the car bonnet 😛. What follows after that is a hilarious sequence of how they try amusing ways to make the snake go away. Zain tries to be like a snake charmer but it had no effect on the saap sahab (a name given to the snake by none other than Zain)😆. Aliya too tries her own funny method much to the amusement of Zain. Both Harshad and Preetika did a great job in the comic scene⭐️. And ZaYa remained in their true characters and didn't forget to have their kitkit😆. At the end I would like to thank the snake for giving the viewers a very entertaining ZaYa sequence🤣😎.

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

From Flesh and Blood

Each breath and morsel of food

Interwoven

From one became two

Suraiyyah Osman Abdullah and Zain Osman Abdullah

Mother and Son

Mysterious and layered

The strength in their characters affects each and every spectator.

Strong Projection sets them apart, a glance at the past two weeks and they shine through. That's what makes them Characters of the Week.

Suraiyyah played her games, hitting the chords one after another ready to play her carefully strung melody, Ayat or the Letter. However, she was in for a rude shock as Zain worked against her, something she had not foreseen.

She doesn't know him as well as he knows her and in a loop it continued-

She Hits, He scores.

Suraiyyah's failures were big, yet Suchitra Pillai did a splendid job, not even for a second did she seem any less a threat to Zaya, she does and continues to scare us with her mere presence.

Basking in limelight with two dedicated promos, came to the fore certain aspects of Suraiyyah which remain a mystery to us.

#1 - Dislike for Aliya

#2- A deep hurtful cry. Suraiyyah Abdullah in tears, crying out in grief is a sight to behold.

Zain Abdullah on the other hand warmed our hearts. With his sensibility, empathy and pure love for the family, he was the voice of reason, defending his doll and wife's family.

Those butterflies and dreamy eyes fluttered with his each glance, smile or the casual flick of his eyes he directed towards Aliya.

That grief and agony as he ran to stop Aliya was felt with each tick of the clock, each beat of his dread-filled heart.

His acceptance of their Nikkah, came as a soft cool breeze in the midst of the summer heat.

But most importantly we have our Zain; he is fun and is a brat, who continues to tease Aliya affectionately. Nothing changes that and we like it that way.

Like a warm blanket on a cold night. He was that shining star in the dark night, continuing to be Aliya's Knight in shining Armor. 

The most irritating character of the week was Nafeesa. 

I am seriously not fond of what she is heading towards😕. Her constant blackmailing Rizwan isn't right. She cannot play with anyone's emotions like this even if she has suffered from the same. Just for taking revenge from Shazia, she is dragging her little brother Rizwan into it. 🤢

Again, the funny character of the week is our charming, Mr. Zain Abdullah  

He was very hilarious this week while teasing Aliya when she questions him about "Bawdi and saya" 😲At night when Aliya is thinking about the same, he asks her:"Neend nahin aa rahi. Thodi kitkit karke thaka do na. Please?", "Kitkit nahin karni hai? 🤣 [he was so ready to hear her KitKit] 😆 😳 

"Tumhari tabiyat to theek hai. Chalo tumhe hospital leke chalu. Tumhari meri, CT scan, Blood test, ultrasound sab kara ke aata hoon." (as if she is preggo*my mind is thinking gutter 🤪 )

"Waise tum dono me se zyaada daraawna kaun hai?" 😆 🤣 

All these dialogue's makes him the funny character of this week 😊 

Private Messenger : SUMMERY OF THE WEEK

Preet.Kc
IF-Sizzlerz

Preet.Kc

IP Logged |       Reply To Private MessagePosted: 05 April 2014 at 6:14pm

Week One

The episode starts with Nafeesa coming home with the video CD of Ragu Bhai's party while all are sitting around the dining table for lunch. With the excuse that Fahad had to identify the bookies Suraiyah asks to Shazia to play the video. Rizwan run's to Zain's room and inform him that the CD is being played downstairs. Zain goes downstairs with the purpose to stop his mother and Rizwan and Aayat follow him immediately. When Zain, Aayat and Rizwan come down it's too late, since the video is playing and he doesn't find any suitable excuse to stop Suraiyah.

All are watching the movie very carefully, especially Suraiyah, at the point where Zain, in the guise of Sheik, is coming out with Aayat the video gets paused, Shazia cleans the CD and play it again, Suraiyah says to Fahad to watch it very carefully and trying to see if he recognize any one in the video, but thanks to Allah Aayat's face is not visible. Suraiyah asks to Shazia to rewind the video and play it again, hoping that someone will recognize Aayat but when none does it, she says to Fahad that the girl's face in the video looks really familiar.

After knowing the trust Aaliya comes home from the police station and the first thing that she heard is what Suraiyah is saying about the girl's face, just then she says Mami is right and that all of them knows very well the girl in the video. Aayat goes toward her and Aaliya slap her. And then she says that the girls name in the video is Aayat Ghulam Haider (don't know if is written correctly).

Aaliya ask to Aayat if she is going to say the trust or she has to split it out. Zain asks what is wrong with her and Aaliya replies that she was just coming back from the police station, hinting him that she knows everything. And finally Aayat says the trust when all think that Aaliya is wrong, she says that she has deceived everyone. Aayat says that she did all that for her family, that she wanted to become her father's son, and took all the responsibilities on her shoulder, that she wasn't able to see her father and mother sad, she wanted to pay the loan that her parents took. But she doesn't know that Rocky was going to make her an escort, so she lied about the Indore trip.

Once all have heard Aayat's story Suraiyah takes the opportunity to humiliate and insult Aliya's family, and she accuses Shabana of using black magic on Zain, but Zain come forward and handle the situation very well, he compare what Aayat did with what Fahad did to make her understand and with that he managed to make her see her right place. Ghulam Saab hugs Zain and thanks him for saving Aayat, Mr. Abdullah too prices Zain that he is not just a good son and husband but that he is also a good Son-in-low, and he thanks Zain for saving Aayat because by protecting her, he saved his honor too.

Aaliya's family in the evening leave for Bhopal and Aaliya is happy that now everything will became normal between her and Zain so she throws the calendar where Zain was used to mark the days, but unfortunately the calendar falls in Suraiyah's hands. On the other hand Zain demands to Mr. Abdullah to pay in advance his one year's salary, Mr. Abdullah and Suraiyah are shocked, and they asks why he wants such a huge amount, Zain replies that now he is a married man, which means he has many responsibilities of which he doesn't need to explain anything to anyone.

Zain calls Shabana and tells her that he is sending her 12 lacks and he says that she has to accept them if she consider him as a son, and that the money is his only and not his father's. Zain's phone conversation is heard by Aaliya who is really happy to know what he is doing for her family and also by Suraiyah who hates the fact that Zain is sending his one year's salary to Shabana, so she thinks to play a dirty game with Aaliya.

Suraiyah goes to Aaliya and Zain's room and demand an explanation about the calendar that she has found outside their window. After learning that Zain was the one who was marking the days that were lest to get back his freedom, Suraiyah says to Aaliya that Zain has done a lot for her and for her family and now it's her turn, that she should leave him and give him back his freedom about which he is really possessive. Aaliya that night left the house leaving a letter for Zain. Zain runs to search for Aaliya at the train station after reading the letter that she has left for him.

Zain reaches the train station and tries to find Aaliya. Once he is able to found her out he asks her to come back home, but she refuses. When Aaliya refuses to come home Zain says her that she is broking the promises that she has made on the marriage day and that promises are not made to be broken. On the other hand Suraiyah tries to instigate Usman Saab, saying that Aaliya left the house, that she has warned him that they did a big mistake by marrying Zain and Aaliya since both don't love each other.

Aaliya and Zain reach home just when Suraiyah was almost able to convince Usman Saab that he done a huge mistake marrying the both of them, but seeing Aaliya and Zain coming home with ice cream in their hands Suraiyah and Shazia are shocked, while Usman Saab and Fahad are relieved. Suraiyah doesn't believe that they went out to have ice cream so ask to them where is Aaliya's truck and when Zain replies that it was given to repair and that Aaliya's cloths are in the closet, she goes to their room to check if the cloths are really in the wardrobe and opening the closet she shocked to find Aaliya's anarkalies hanging inside.

Usman Saab says that she just misunderstands the things, but Suraiyah tells that her misunderstanding was born a cause of Aaliya's letter and she asks to Fahad to bring her handbag. When Fahad brings the her bag she gets out a paper from it and handle it to Usman Saab and ask him to read it, and when he reads it all are confused, since he was reading a grocery list, Suraiyah says to Zain and Aaliya that they have exchanged even the letter and that she was not misunderstanding anything. Usman Saab ask all to go to sleep since it's too late and all left Aaliya and Zain's room leaving them alone.

Week Two

The episode starts with Aaliya complimenting to Zain for being really smart and for saving her from that complicated situation.   When Aaliya asks him how he managed to change the letter he says that he didn't did it, and he is also wandering on the fact who did that, just then Fahad says that he did it, he says that this time he managed to exchange the letters and he says to Aaliya to never do anything like that again.

In the morning on the breakfast table Usman Saab says to Aaliya and Zain that they didn't went anywhere after their marriage and says them to go out for a Pic Nic. Fahad says that there is a new resort and they should check how it, so he says that they can go before them and the rest of the family will join them later. Zain and Aaliya left for the resort thinking that the family is going to join them, but it is just a trick played by Usman Saab and Fahad to make them spend some time together.

On the way to their destination the tire of the car gets punched, Zain accuse Aaliya that everything goes wrong when she is around him, and she says that she hasn't asked to the tire to get punched. When Aaliya opens the boot to change the tire she find out that there is no spare tire inside it, and when Zain says that she has said that she will change the tire if he makes her drink ganne ka juice, she replied that she has said that she will change the tire but for that he has to bring it, and that it's driver's duty to check if in his care everything is fine.

At home Suraiyah is not happy at all on the fact that Usman Saab and Fahad are trying to make Zain and Aaliya close to each other. Fahad replies to her that he and his father believes that Zain and Aaliya are made for each other, and that Aaliya is perfect for Zain and that she is going to realized it soon in the upcoming future. At the Same moment Zain and Aaliya are fighting with each other, a snake appears in front of them and both scared jump on the bonnet of the car. And to make the snake go away Zain starts to play an imaginary flute. After some funny minutes the snake goes away and Aaliya and Zain finds a place for the night.

Aaliya says that she is hungry and when Zain jokes she goes to find something to eat. On the other hand Rizwan calls Aayat and says her that he is coming to Bhopal for a business trip and if he can come and meet her family, she says that he can surely come and that her parents will be really happy to meet him. When Aaliya comes back to the hut not finding Zain she gets scared and starts calling for him, she runs in to his arms when she sees him coming toward the hut. She demands where he was and he replies that he went to collect the wood for the fire. After eating watermelon for dinner they slept in the hut in a sitting position but in the night Aaliya searching for a comfortable positions ends up for sleeping with her head in Zain's lap and Zain seeing her having cold puts his coat on her.

The next day they come home and Aaliya noticing that Zain is having a backache and she asks him to remove his T-shirt, but he starts flirting with her that she likes to see shirtless, after listening Zain's words she says that she wants to apply balm on his back that's all, after applying balm on Zain's back she orders him to lay down for a while so the balm heat will help cure his pain. At the same time, Rizwan reaches Bhopal and straight away goes to meet Aayat. Back at Barkkat Fahad and Usman Saab are trying to make Zain and Aaliya realize what love is.

Zain and Aaliya is not able to talk with each other like before, they are just thinking about the night that they have spent together, even though nothing happened between them but still they are not able to think at anything else, and in the same time they are trying to thinking or better say order to say to each other that they don't love each other, that they can't fall for each other.

In the night on the poolside Aaliya sees a shadow near the well and she gets scared, she goes in the room and tells to Zain what she has seen but Zain makes fun of her, so in the morning she decides to ask to Chaad Bibi about the Well and she says her that the back door that leads to the well it's always closed and no one is allowed to open that door and go close to the well.

In the night she see again the same shadow but this time the face of the person was visible and she gets shocked knowing that the person who was going around the well is none other than Suraiyah. Aaliya runs to her room and narrates everything to Zain and they decided to ask for an explanation to their family.

(I really don't have watched these episodes so I don't have the idea of what happened, I just read few written updates, please correct if something is wrong my net is not letting me watch the episodes) 

View Profile