Fan Fictions

Fan Fiction

Nasha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

after today's episode, kripa will be separated from angad and she will go back to nainital to heal her wounded heart. naina will stage such a show that even kripa is convinced that angad is toying with her. naina will film a saucy scene between angad and mishti and eventually mail it to kripa anonymously. she will ask kripa to leave angad and is paid a price. but kripa refuses. she will go back to nainital with a feeling of regret and pain. she will feel a jumble of emotions turmoiling within her. she severes all contact from mumbai and only prithvi will know how to find her. she left her contact only with him. she will not go back to her parents house either.

meanwhile angad is fed the story that kripa left him for money just as naina suspected. she will slander kripa in a way that makes angad slap her and leave the house. he vows to find kripa no matter what happens coz he is pretty sure that kripa is not that kind of girl. he made himself invisible by severing all contacts with the khanna family. only mannan is given his contact and whereabouts after being sworn to secrecy. he then leaves mumbai to look for kripa. as he sits at the beach, he started reminiscing about his wonderful times shared with kripa and realises that kripa is meant to be his soulmate coz he cannot bear to be apart from her.

he decides to go to nainital as its the only place she would go to. he goes to kripa's parents house only to discover that kripa was not there as well. this raises more questions and gayathri feels that something bad had happened to kripa for her to runaway without telling a single soul. kripa's dad asks angad to stay at their place since it was getting late. he accepted and retreated to the room. there he sits wondering where kripa could be. a sad KYPH song plays in the background. angad cries thinking of kripa and teh times they shared.

kripa on the other hand turns to prithvi for help. with some difficulty she managed to get a place of her own and she decides to start a new life with a new identity. she wants to escape her past. but as she sits in her room at night, she discovers taht no matter how hard she tries, she wont be able to forget angad and the moments shared with him. her heart still belongs to him. and however hard she tries a part of her will be his always. as she remembers the sweet memories of her first love with angad, the song of their first love confession plays in the background. she remembers the fun at the beach and how they were both so carefree then. but all that is over now. she does not want to believe that angad could betray her so but she also feels that angad is a big rockstar and he can do watever he pleases. emotion got the better of her and she starts to cry torrents of tears. she feels so trapped in her own feelings. she cries herself to sleep.

this is where i stop... pls give comments whether shud i continue... thx...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky-moon thumbnail
wow this is so cool and plz do continue
Nasha thumbnail
thx guys.. i will do so tmrw... its pretty late here in spore and i got school tmrw.... thanks 4 yr comments...😊😊
evil_eyes_ thumbnail

Continue!! itz reallie gud!!

dancing babe thumbnail
omg this is really good plz continue!πŸ‘
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow...thats so good...plz contiune....

~sweta~

Xquizet_grl thumbnail

yeah plz continue

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
wow this nis so cool. ekta needs to read this
Nasha thumbnail
hey guys... i am havin a writers block... so while waitin 4 my continuation, feel free to continue if u want aite... thx... and i'll pick it up from where u guys left off... am gonna be bz the whole of next week so wont be checkin posts..... am gonna disappear coz got proposal to prepare... so feel free to continue and quench yr curiousity and let yr brain juices flow....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Nasha thumbnail

since no one is continuing, i will.....

Meanwhile back in Mumbai, the khanna house is in chaos. Angad and Kripa is nowhere to be found. They have a big concert coming up. Surprisingly naina didn't have anything to say for the first time ever while the whole house was fretting. Damini and mishti were thinking of backup plans if the pair doesn't turn up soon. Karthik on the other hand shares a look with Anitaah which shows his glee and contentment. Finally his wish to ruin naina is fulfilled. But seeing naina karthik wonders why she is so. He begins to have suspicions that naina had something to do with their disappearance. He pretends to be concerned and asks is everything alright. Naina lost in her thoughts did not hear him. He asks again and she got out of her trance like state and says nothing is wrong. She surprises everyone by saying that she has a headache and needs rest. Dilip asks her whether is she alright but she just swept past him and went into her room. Mishti finally decided that they should try contacting mannan and harshini. But to their utter disappointment, neither had any information about them. They were lost. They did not know what to do.

Prithvi on the other hand is visiting Kripa in nainital. He was asking her how she is going to cope all alone. she then says, I am not alone coz u r here to help me always. thank you for being such a dear fren to me. I'll always be indebted to you. she then starts to feel giddy and a wave of nausea hits her. she rushes to the toilet and vomited. she then washes up and questions begins forming in her mind. prithvi was asking her Kripa tum theek ho na? she came out, she started feeling giddy again fainted in prithvi arms. he carries her to her room and called the doctor although he roughly knows what's wrong with Kripa. his suspicions were confirmed when the doctor told him that Kripa should go for a thorough checkup. she did and she was 10 weeks pregnant. on their way home she cried thinking of her future and her baby's future. how is she going to support them. prithvi held her by her shoulders and asked her to stop. he says he will help her no matter what happens. he wont  judge her becos of one mistake she made. he then hugs her and shush her. coincidentally mannan was on his way to see angad and he saw them huggin. he drove as fast as he could to see angad.

angad was waiting for mannan at a park somewhere. he was shocked surprised happy and jealous at the same time. happy shocked and surprise coz he knew kripa is in nainital somewhere. jealous coz of the hugging scene between kripa and prithvi. mannan also told him bout the chaos back in mumbai. angad was like serves them right. i am not a robot without emotions like they think. i deserve to have a life and my personal life is none of their concern. who i wish to be with is my choice not hers. nevertheless, i am still happy coz i've found kripa. all i have to do now is to find where is she at now and we will be reunited. he did eventually find kripa but she seem to be angry at him and she keeps trying to disappear whenever she sees angad. angad cant stand it anymore and he confronted her.