rano thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Arre Yaar, aage badhiye!! It's wonderful.👏
deepey thumbnail
Hey its really good please continue.😊
Nasha thumbnail
hey deepey.... i read yr fan fict and it was gr8... when r u gonna continue???? I realie cant wait...
vcool thumbnail
CONTINUE PLZZZZZZZZZZ DONT WORRY ABT THE SCHOOL
Angadzgirl thumbnail

woow..great job.....plz continue.....

~sweta~

Nasha thumbnail

he followed her one day to her house. he then confronted her. "why are you running away from me kripa? I need to talk to you."

"I dont wanna talk to you. please get out of my sight."

"I dont care. i wanna talk to you and i am going to do it now. i want you to know that i really love you kripa. you mean just so much to me. without you i cant live. without you in my life, my life serves no purpose. please dont do this to me kripa. please dont shut me out of your life. you are really special to me. we can start anew kripa. i promise you i will try my very best not to hurt you. please give me a chance." tears welled up in his eyes as he speaks.

"wah angad. you are really a sweet talker. after what you did to me do you really expect me to believe you? please just go away. its hard enough for me to forget you but its even harder for me to see you here knowing that you are going to leave me anyway. please just leave me alone angad." she said with tears in her eyes.

"what are you trying to say kripa? i dont belong to anyone else except you kripa. i told you before when you signed your name on me that you own that thing which means you own me. i can never belong to anybody else coz my heart belongs to you. and i am not goin to leave you kripa damn it. i love you for gods sake. how can i ever leave you?"

"please angad. please stop all this drama. go back to mishti. i am sure she is waiting for you. please just leave me alone."

"Mishti? what has she got to do with all this? i love you kripa not her. why is she waiting for me? she is just a friend to me"

"Not according to the tape i received."

"tape? what tape kripa?"

she took out the tape and played it on her vcr. angad was shocked. his blood boiled at the scene he saw. he cant believe it. the nerve of that woman. he shut off the tv and turned to loook at kripa. he started explainin that he was drugged that night after a party at mishti's place. turns out that naina and mishti was plannin to separate them by doing that. kripa looked wary as she does not know what to believe.

"Kripa believe me. i wont do that to you. you are my life kripa. i wont do anything to hurt you intentionally. look into my eyes kripa and you know that i am not lying."

they share an intense staring session. kripa sees a whole jumble of emotions that angad is shining upon her. she feels lost just looking into them. angad was feeling so much love for her that he feels as if he could burst. he just cant live without her. suddenly kripa fainted in his arms and he screamed at her

"Kripa. what is wrong with you. kripa answer me. kripa!"

to be continued

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

;-D

*smug look* She's pregs... isn't she???

;-D😛

- Abhita

stonex thumbnail
thanks alot for the great story
Angadzgirl thumbnail

great story...plz continue....

~sweta~

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Marvellous story. U have to continue otherwise I will give u Ekta's khoon .