Fan Fiction - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
wow that was gr8 plz continue! πŸ‘

hey thx for such constructive comments... i will continue... but have to wait coz i m pretty bz this week and i have to finalise my story b4 posting it.... so plz wait for the continuation.... patience is virtue,.... hehekz... so pls wait and i promise you a gr8 follow up.... ciaoz for now...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ

hey i will continue

angad calls the doc n the doc tells him that kripa is pregnent angad is both shocked n surprised the doc gives kripa sleepin injection n tells angad 2 take care of her n goes angad sits beside kripa n puts her head on his lap n stares at her the hole nite

in the mornin kripa gets up n realises that her head is on angads lap she is abt 2 step out of the bed when angad gets up n catches her hand

kripa:angad mera hath chodo,mujhe jane do

angad:maine tumhe isliye uthne nahi dia kyon ki doctor ne tumhe complete bedrest ke liye kaha hamare bache ke liye

kripa:ye hamara nahi mera bacha hai ab tumhare liye meri zindagi main koi jagaha nahi hai , chale jao,kya pata kal raat jo bhi tumne mujhe kaha vo sab jhot tha

angad(tears in his eyes):kripa main sach keh raha tha agar tumhe mujhpe yakeen nahi to tum dadi se pooch sakti ho

angad calls dadi from his cell then dadi tells the hole truth abt naina n mishti's plan after the conversation ended kripa ran 2wards angad n huged him tightly n angad hugs her even more tightly then they wipe each others tears (so sweeeeeet na)

then angad picks kripa up n makes her sit on the bed n puts his hand on her stomach n says hamara bacha hain naa,n kripa says haa hamara bacha

then angad goes in the kitchen 2 make breakfast 4 kripa n the tiny bacha (not yet born ofcause)kripa hears the plates fallin n asks angad should she come 2 help n angad tell her that he will manage

after 20 mins angad comes with a breakfast tray in his hand n his face is sad kripa asks him wat happened n angad says that the breakfast is not that gr8 he could just make coffee n toast n that 2 the toast was mostly burnt kripa laughs n tells that ur love is more important 4 me that anything n u love me alot n anything that u do 4 me with love i will love it no matter if it is burnt toast hearin this they both burst out n laugh

after breakfast angad calls kripas parents

(is in the other room n kripa is not aware of this cause angad wantee 2 surprise her )angad:hello aunty main angad bol raha hoo

kripas mom:ha beta kripa ki koi khabar hum sab yaha bauhat pareshan hai

angad:aunty good news kripa mujhe mil gaye aur mere pass main hai

mom(exited):meri usse bat karvao

angad:ha aunty ek minute aunty lekin koi bhi usse nahi puchega ki vo kaha gaye aur kyon gaye na koi usse datega

mom agrees n talks 2 kripa n then her dad n bro also talk 2 her n tell her 2 come home soon n kripa agrees after talkin kripa starts 2 cry

angad:kripa ro kyon rahe ho

kripa:angad main ma papa ko pregnency ke bare main kaise batao

angad:kripa ab tum is sab ke bare main mat socho itna tention mat lo bache ke liye thek nahi hai

kripa(smiles):angad ab tum tipical husband ke tarha bat kar rahe ho

angad(with a naughty smile):abhi to maine aapne rang kaha dikhaye

kripa shys n hugs him

a week passes n kripa n angad's romance is still on but un forutnately 1 day 

i will conti later a bit busy rite now

so romanic.....i just love it.....plz continue....i can't wait for next part....

~sweta~

hey thx for continuing..... and its a gr8 story... i will continue when u finished writing your part....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ok i m continuein now hope uall like it

but unfortunately 1 day as kripa was walkin she banged her leg badly 2 a furniture n fell on her stomach  angad took her 2 the hospital n was watin outside he was just prayin like hell

the doctor comes out side with a sad face

angad:how is kripa n the child r they both fine y r u lookin soo sad plez tell plezz

doctor:plez mr angad relax now listen 2 me carefully v tried 2 save the child but ...but

angad:but wat?

doctor:it is no more

angad is shatterd n goes on his nees n starts 2 cry so badly then he somehow handles himself n asks abt kripa

doctor:vo thek hai par hosh mein nahi usse 2 hrs main hosh aayega n she does not no abt the childs loss so plez take care of her

angad goes inside sits next 2 kripa catches her hand n cryes.after sometime kripa is concious

she puts her hand on her stomach n feels that the kid is not there she asks angad wat happend ther r tears in her eyes she again n again asks angad but angad just hugs her n cries aloud kripa is heart-broken n is shattered she hugs angad tightly n cries angad tries to control her but cant stop her from cryin

later angad calls prithvi n tells him everything

kripa is soo upset that she is not ready 2 eat food or even drink anything

angad:kripa plez u have not eaten anything from yesterday dont harm yourself

kripa(sadly):no i dont want 2 eat

angad(tears in his eyes):kripa i have lost ur kid but i dont want 2 loose u now u r the only thing left in my life i cant live without u

kripa cries n hugs angad

angad:kripa 4 my sake plez eat i dont want 2 loose u

kripa finally agrees 2 eat

hey thats all 4 now some1 plez continue

plez give urcomments i would love 2 no n some1 plez continue i hope my story is not borin

hey i guess no 1 liked my stories 😭

😭

Oh, why did the child have to die? Good story....please continue.Put more of Angad and Kripa together.πŸ˜ƒ