Posted: 18 years ago
you haven't continued yet I can't wait any longer
Nasha thumbnail
hey... thx jink..... u r sweet....😊
Nasha thumbnail

ok... i will continue.....

the couple had their fun flirting and teasing each other while on the way to dadi's house.when they reached, dadi was smiling happily while looking at them and kripa was blushing.

Dadi: So i guess you've finally found your life back angad. kaisa ho tum beta?

Angad:I'm fine dadi thank you. now that i found her, my life is complete.

he exchanges some hot looks with kripa and she blushes crimson red. she looks away in embarassment and dadi turned her face back towards her.

Dadi: There's no need to be ashamed my dear... i completely understand. afterall, you young couple are not able to control yr emotions while in love. you really do love him don't you kripa?

Kripa:yes dadi. i do.

Dadi: then that's it then. its time to get the both of you married then. afterall, angad cant wait to be tied to you, isn't that right angad?

He just smiles cheekily. Kripa looks pleased.they spent the night at dadi's place after discussing their wedding preparations. they are just going to have a simple ceremony before their show starts. they got married three days later(kinda fast aint it? but its the best i can do)and angad bought kripa a gorgeous diamond ring. they looked so blissfully married and happy. angad decides to bring her back to khanna house while kripa seems hesitant coz of the stuff that has happened before.

Angad: Kripa, you are my wife now. whether that woman likes it or not, she have to accept it. afterall, the house is in my name now and i can do whatever i want to her if she compells me to. that house is mine and i have every right to bring my wife there.

Kripa: ok angad. i'll go since you insist.

they then set off for the khanna mansion. angad entered the house to find mishti in there with naina(bhoot!!) talking. mishti quickly rushed up to him and hugged him. he pushes her away.

Mishti: i missed you angad. do you know how much i love you?

Angad: Enough of your natak mishti. i know everything. i never realised that you could stoop so low to do that woman's bidding. i thought you were sensible and a nice girl who values her honor. but i was wrong. everybody, please welcome my wife, mrs kripa khanna.

naina and mishti was shocked. and naina fainted.

to be contd

Kaj! thumbnail
Very good nasha.  Carry on if u can pls
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow....so Amazing...plz continue.....i can't wait any longer...

~sweta~

Coolest Esha thumbnail

cont plz be fast in posting

lots of love

esha

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Carry on I mean please continue
dancing babe thumbnail