Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nasha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

mishti rushes to naina's side and attempts to wake her up. angad on the other hand just pulls kripa into the house and past them.mishti was shocked at his reaction.

Mishti: are you just going to leave naina aunty like that? she is your mother angad.

Angad:a mother would not do such atrocities to her own son. and she would not stoop so low to malign her son's lover.

Mishti: wah. you really showed your true colors. afterall she's done for you, this is how you repay her. how a woman can change you angad. i cant believe you would forsake your own mother for this bitch!

Angad cant stand it and gave her a tight slap.

Angad: Malign me all you want but dont you ever call my wife such names. i don't like it. all she was interested in was my career. she never was interested in me as a human being who needs his own personal life. love and care from his parents especially his mother. all she cared about was money. but kripa loved me for what i am. showed me that i can be a human afterall. she was forever by my side eventho she knew i can hurt her badly. she understands me so well. that's why i love her. not because of her status or anything. but my mother never understood that. all she thinks is that kripa's status is not up to her standards. she got me engaged to you on the pretext that you would blackmail me. little that i realise it was her scheme afterall. i never loved you mishti. never. becoz my heart will always belong to kripa.

Mishti: how could you not have any feelings for me angad? how? you hugged and kissed me. in front of kripa nonetheless. you praised me and said all sorts of sweet things.and u got engaged to me also. how cud you do this?

ANgad: Don't get me wrong. but all i ever see in you was a sister. i did all that as a brother to you. there was never any romantic feelings between us. i did because i really believed that woman before that you could put my dad and me in jail for extortion. i was already married to kripa before that. it was a union of our hearts. i kept quiet because my dearest mother told me that she would break the engagement off and get me married to kripa. i cant live without kripa. she is my life.

their heated conversation was halted when prithvi and mannan entered the house. mishti run to prithvi and cried.

Mishti: Bhaiyya, he decided to ditch me for kripa. i love him how could he do this to me?

prithvi:i know. i know everything. he is married to kripa. he never did love you romantically mishti..

Mishti: U do? how is it possible?

Prithvi: I was at their simple wedding ceremony. so was mannan.

Mishti: wat? you knew and yet u didnt stop them? how cud you do this to me?

prithvi:please try to understand yaar. kripa was already pregnant with his child and she suffered a miscarriage after that. he cannot bear to see her in that condition so he decided to hasten their wedding. they were already married before that tho no evidence. it was a secret wedding. no one knew.

Mishti: i dont believe it. and i thought she was after his wealth and playing with his heart. i didnt know. if only i had known. oh god. what have i done?

she moved towards kripa who had been silent all this while and crying silent tears.

Mishti: Oh god kripa. i am so sorry. i really didnt know. i really thought you were playing with his feelings after what you did to my brother. i never knew you really loved him and was married. i am really sorry for trying to break you guys apart. i really am.

she hugged kripa and kripa hugged back.they were shedding tears of happiness. kripa was pleased that the misunderstanding between them was cleared. kripa looked at angad to see him andprithvi smiling. they both gave her the thumbs up sign. suddenly naina regains consciousness and asked

"where am i? Who am i?"

everyone was shocked and speechless....

to be continued 

Edited by Nasha - 18 years ago
Athena90 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good for naina... now let someone tell her that she is a bekhari and show her the way to a road and give her a bowl so she can continue her proffession! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GR8 story!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue as fast as possiple because I am losing patience
Angadzgirl thumbnail

very cute story...plz continue....

~sweta~

-Rose- thumbnail
continuee plzz.. can't wait 4 next part!!!!!!!!!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
continue continue continue continue
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nasha

mishti rushes to naina's side and attempts to wake her up. angad on the other hand just pulls kripa into the house and past them.mishti was shocked at his reaction.

Mishti: are you just going to leave naina aunty like that? she is your mother angad.

Angad:a mother would not do such atrocities to her own son. and she would not stoop so low to malign her son's lover.

Mishti: wah. you really showed your true colors. afterall she's done for you, this is how you repay her. how a woman can change you angad. i cant believe you would forsake your own mother for this bitch!

Angad cant stand it and gave her a tight slap.

Angad: Malign me all you want but dont you ever call my wife such names. i don't like it. all she was interested in was my career. she never was interested in me as a human being who needs his own personal life. love and care from his parents especially his mother. all she cared about was money. but kripa loved me for what i am. showed me that i can be a human afterall. she was forever by my side eventho she knew i can hurt her badly. she understands me so well. that's why i love her. not because of her status or anything. but my mother never understood that. all she thinks is that kripa's status is not up to her standards. she got me engaged to you on the pretext that you would blackmail me. little that i realise it was her scheme afterall. i never loved you mishti. never. becoz my heart will always belong to kripa.

Mishti: how could you not have any feelings for me angad? how? you hugged and kissed me. in front of kripa nonetheless. you praised me and said all sorts of sweet things.and u got engaged to me also. how cud you do this?

ANgad: Don't get me wrong. but all i ever see in you was a sister. i did all that as a brother to you. there was never any romantic feelings between us. i did because i really believed that woman before that you could put my dad and me in jail for extortion. i was already married to kripa before that. it was a union of our hearts. i kept quiet because my dearest mother told me that she would break the engagement off and get me married to kripa. i cant live without kripa. she is my life.

their heated conversation was halted when prithvi and mannan entered the house. mishti run to prithvi and cried.

Mishti: Bhaiyya, he decided to ditch me for kripa. i love him how could he do this to me?

prithvi:i know. i know everything. he is married to kripa. he never did love you romantically mishti..

Mishti: U do? how is it possible?

Prithvi: I was at their simple wedding ceremony. so was mannan.

Mishti: wat? you knew and yet u didnt stop them? how cud you do this to me?

prithvi:please try to understand yaar. kripa was already pregnant with his child and she suffered a miscarriage after that. he cannot bear to see her in that condition so he decided to hasten their wedding. they were already married before that tho no evidence. it was a secret wedding. no one knew.

Mishti: i dont believe it. and i thought she was after his wealth and playing with his heart. i didnt know. if only i had known. oh god. what have i done?

she moved towards kripa who had been silent all this while and crying silent tears.

Mishti: Oh god kripa. i am so sorry. i really didnt know. i really thought you were playing with his feelings after what you did to my brother. i never knew you really loved him and was married. i am really sorry for trying to break you guys apart. i really am.

she hugged kripa and kripa hugged back.they were shedding tears of happiness. kripa was pleased that the misunderstanding between them was cleared. kripa looked at angad to see him andprithvi smiling. they both gave her the thumbs up sign. suddenly naina regains consciousness and asked

"where am i? Who am i?"

everyone was shocked and speechless....

to be continued 

πŸ˜† lovely

Nasha thumbnail
Thank Q... πŸ˜† Tonite am going to continue... wait for it....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Night Maiden thumbnail

LOL...........NAINA AUNTY LOSING HER MEMORY..........THIS IS JUST TOOOOOOOO GOD TO BE TRUE.........πŸ˜†

Athena90 thumbnail
ok... yeh fan fic writers ke liye intezar karna... oofff ... nvm... give me a good and long continuation to make the waiting worthwhile!πŸ˜†