Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tappu Sena to resort to gambling to make quick money?

.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
SAB TV's popular show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Neela Telefilms) will now focus on the Tappu Sena' who will find a way to make some quick money.

The upcoming episodes will focus on the generation gap between parents and children in terms of belief and understanding. As per the ongoing track, we saw how Jetahalal (Dilip Joshi) asked Tappu (Bhavya Gandhi) to study daily in order to get well prepared for his upcoming examinations. But Tappu was of a completely different opinion and answered saying that he would study when the exam dates would approach nearer.

The episode tonight will showcase on how Tappu and his friends will meet people gambling and earn Rs. 100 out of Rs.10. They would question themselves on the importance of education over the short cut to making money through gambling.

So will Tappu Sena indulge into the vice of gambling?

We contacted Bhavya Gandhi he said, "This is a very important aspect of the entire track. I cannot reveal much about whether Tappu Sena would pick up cards and gamble, but all I can say is that the track will focus on the beliefs of the two generations."

We wait for the exciting track to unfold!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well, thanks for sharing.
Seems to be a good track
Hope it will make suspence and comedy both together and will be a nice track.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Subject...but did not watch yesterday episode and i will give this track too a miss because tapu sena does not look like kids anymore...😡...it very hard to convince my self to watch them...because its very weird to at look grown up boys wearing chadi and doing kids stuff and all that bhola bhala stuff...😡looks nonsensical..!!! 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotdude123

Good Subject...but did not watch yesterday episode and i will give this track too a miss because tapu sena does not look like kids anymore...😡...it very hard to convince my self to watch them...because its very weird to at look grown up boys wearing chadi and doing kids stuff and all that bhola bhala stuff...😡looks nonsensical..!!! 

sahi baat hai😆 I will watch it. torture ki aadat ho gai hai. Its hard to believe kids at this age don't know what gambling is.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

sahi baat hai😆 I will watch it. torture ki aadat ho gai hai. Its hard to believe kids at this age don't know what gambling is.

also i read in the update they go back home and start collecting money from their piggy bank ðŸ˜›...grown up tapu sena + wearing chadi + small piggy bank...😡..gosh thats some combination, ye zamane ke bache and piggy bank, and ye zamane ke bache and they dont know gambling, aur yaar ye log kaun si class mein paadte hain jo ab tak chadi mein ghoom rahe hain...😃
Edited by hotdude123 - 10 years ago
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing senorita n looks interesting so waiting for it n lets see wt happens ahead
_Rohit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

lol...ya , i will tune in knowing it gonna be boring
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Rohit

lol...ya , i will tune in knowing it gonna be boring

Loyal TMKOC Fans...😛😛..haii kya karein...Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi...!!!😉
_Rohit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotdude123

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Loyal TMKOC Fans...😛😛..haii kya karein...Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi...!!!😉</font>

sahi baat hai...
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ hotdude : grown up tapu sena + wearing chadi + small piggy bank ab pata chala bacche maths me fail kaise hote hai. Asit Modi is responsible for this ðŸ˜†