TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys.
What happened to my TVD and TO freaks? Why are you people so dull and lifeless these days..this forum actually has become a living dead forum...I know TVD lately has a very dull storylines but we still can take out our frustrations here...How this one season has changed everything...but nevermind guys we still have a lot to discuss..and we do have TO with a fabulous storyline and awesome actors.😃
So c'mon lets just bring some life back to this forum...😉 ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dead forum of the show that has dead people in the series ðŸ˜†
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
honestly am fed up of the show..i really pray that season 6 is the final season of this crap..
specially in todays epis there were clues all over that elena is kat...but i guess everyone has lost their brains!
BlurredLines thumbnail
 the truth is the forum is dead because there is nothing to discuss except express our disappointment in the show. so instead of spreading negativity about how the show is losing its charm, we all remain silent . just my pov.
but the important reason is the show doesn't have a interesting track or a plot so that we can discuss what happens next or so far no amazing scenes involving any ships be it stelena or delena or forwood. so we are fangirling or predicting . so less activity , i think
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno why they renewed it..I also hope ku 6 will be the end...even originals me I lost interest. . 😭
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
I know we kinda lost all our hopes...but I don't know what to expect...I just can't stop watching TVD...I guess m so involved with the show that I just can't let go...I don't believe this, after all the crap they are showing us I still wait for Thursday to come..to watch the episode...to discuss with my friends.
xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TVD is really losing it's charm but I can never stop watching it but I'm really hooked on Teen Wolf there's so much trill and action in that series, whuch TVD once had 
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
m totally fed up with tvd...god knows how much it hurts to see this show going down to the gutter.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moonkmh

m totally fed up with tvd...god knows how much it hurts to see this show going down to the gutter.

Feel the same way...It really hurts to see the show going downhill. ðŸ˜­

Since the show has been renewed for a 6th season, I really hope JP manages to revive the show and regain its lost glory. Otherwise just tie all lose ends and end it. 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
It has become hard for me to watch this annoying drama of Katherine Pierce...she used to be so much fun...the writters are actually ruining her character...I used to love her...she was my one and only favourite female antagonist of the show. 😔 😔