Qubool Hai

{* The KSG Hub- All KSG Discussions HERE -New Thread Link pg143*}

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The KSG Hub

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Important Note 

Friends I know many of you might be unhappy that KSG discussions are only restricted to this one thread but thats how I have set the rule in every single Zee TV forum where the old actors are no more part of the show ... Same protocol of one sticky thread is followed in Pavitra Rishta forum too for Sushant and same will be applied here in QH forum too so that all Zee tv forums are given equal treatment ...

This is done to avoid Clashing of Fan and Actor bashing/mocking .. In short to make sure both fan grps can co-exist peacefully in the forum in their own space as we cannot have the liberty of having two separate forums for same show .. 

Since KSG is no more part of this show , so most discussions on current episodes will involve other actors , and thats why we have decided to make this sticky thread for the actor where all discussions related to old Asad and KSG can be carried as usual ... This is done for your own benefit so that noone in the forum feels left out ..

Also dont forget you guys do have a old Asad aka KSG AT too where again you all can discuss him .. so that makes two major threads .. right ? ... 

I hope everyone follows the above Zee tv forum protocol and restrict all KSG related discussions and posting of his personal pics or other event/show pics related to him either in his AT or in this sticky thread 

QH Dev team

• This thread is for all discussions related to KSG ,and hence forth anything regarding him  thats posted on the forum will be merged to this thread .
  • You can have all your discussions with regards to his tenure on this show here as well as anything related to his professional side
  • No PERSONAL LIFE Based discussions are allowed
  • Pictures can be posted here ,offscreen appearance  ones too but make sure they are posted here and not anywhere else in the forum for except may b the picture gallery and that they are recent stuff from today onwards .

• If you dont like KSG then simple ignore this thread please

• Once this thread hits 150 pages a new one will be opened by the DT

• Kindly do not use this thread for random chit chat as we have plenty of CC's on our forum already

NOTE :This thread is solely for discussion on KSG as well as to appreciate his tenure in this show ,please make sure that this is not used as a place to compare , mock and disregard other actors or their fanbases

This thread is governed by all forum rules and AT rules :- Qubool Hai Forum Rules: Read and Heed!

Happy Discussing!

Index

2)SBS/SBB  Vid featuring KAJEN & UMETV- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3934595&TPN=64
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niks23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweetluck

<font size="3">tfs...😊</font>

Welcome dr πŸ˜ƒ
varunD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jazmeen

TFS loved it

Hbd to him again 

😳
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you got the article
Loved it

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny is really a gr8 wife <3
m so happy for karan, that he has finally settled down in true sense with Jennifer. Hope this year brings more success to our rockstar. :)
TFS
singharru thumbnail
why can't ksg shave his beard and cut his hair looks like a modern day saint look doesn't suit him at all
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes!Yes!Yes!

All things related to OUR KSG

Thank you so much mods for making this for all KSG lovers

❀️ I suggested this as I wanted this where we could do all legal things related to KSG professional

GN SD

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thankuuu Pooja and everyone from QH DEV team :)
i have question sooo if anyone wants to post abt KSG or anything we  wont be allowed πŸ˜•

coz  now i realzied this literally banns KSG from discussing in forum except from this threadπŸ˜•
Edited by blessing-beauty - 10 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so we cannot post any ksg related topic like picture, article any anniversary related topic etc on the main forum any more ?
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for this but i have the same question as Sue...