hey everyone...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
well I guess I am the first to start of this forum...
well I hope people join in soon because Arrow is a remarkable show with well written storylines...
who's your favourite character and what makes them special let me know...

MIne is Felicity Smoak...She is sheer perfection.She is smart,brave,kind and loyal to people she cares about
arrow is awsome so as olicity ❤️ my fav character is surely felicity...her intelligene blown me away.Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by moonkmh

arrow is awsome so as olicity ❤️ my fav character is surely felicity...her intelligene blown me away.

I know she is such a well rounded character...Flawed but still wonderful and i love Olicity and their moments
Originally posted by srivalli.d97

I know she is such a well rounded character...Flawed but still wonderful and i love Olicity and their moments

the way oliver respect n care about felicity that make olicity even more attractive.
Heeelllowww😛

Olicity and Roy 
and Diggle😆

All of them are unique to me<3 and I love their interactions especially when Felicity jumps from one topic to another in seconds 😆
I liked Felicity way too much in the last episode...she was so insecured due to oli and sarah
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey what about game of thrones
Hello😊 Mine is Felicity Smoak too. She is brilliant,simple and sweet. And she is the only normal character without any annoying issues. I love Felicity. She is awesome
I love them all. And you are right it is a great show. Very well written and it has excellent pace.
But if I really have pick I love the trio Oliver, John and Felicity and I think I will like Ray Palmer. 

Blues