|| Pretty Little Liars - Introduction Corner! ||

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys. Finally our forum is open! Let's use this thread to get to know each other. Post a little bit about yourself here.

Please provide us with:

Name (if you want to):
UserName:
Birthday:
Hobbies:
Occuation:
Fav TV Shows
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: 
Fav movies:
Why you watch this show:

You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable! :)

ROSHNI but everyones calls me Rosh 
Watched pll since day 1 and knew this show had potential and now its one of the most nail biting shows ever and addicting as hell.

It drives me crazy in the worst ways and i get fed up sometimes but i cant help but keep watching.

My username is obviously Shayari which i made cause of zoya ie qubool hai shows zoyas shayari and also cause i was addicted and still am to the song mein shayar toh nahi.

Urm i am currently working in a behavioral therapy and psychiatrist office. And im studying to further pursue my psych degree. 

I love one show qubool hai, asya -karan surbhi, and ketki kadam, ayra.

Thats the only indian show i still follow still.

I love american shows right now ie pll suits lots of abc fam shows, mel and joe, switched at birth, baby daddy, started fosters and big bang ans criminal minds. I liked elementary bit ita gotten a little boring especially knowing sherlock and watson will never hook up. 

Thats about it!
Name: Ash
UserName: tareyforever333
Birthday: May 18th
Hobbies: dancing and reading
Occuation: student
Fav TV Shows: Qubool Hai, BeIntehaa, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: Vrinda Dawda, SRK, Deepika Padukone 
Fav movies: Main Hoon Naa, Hunger Games
Why you watch this show: Interesting and full of suspense!
Name (if you want to):Keenal 
UserName: SapnokiRani
Birthday: April 14th
Hobbies: Reading good books, watching TV shows, watching movies, listening to music ❀️, dancing, PSing, studies :|
Occuation: Student
Fav TV Shows DMG, MJHT, IPK, BI, PLL, 
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: Shahid Kapoor, Harshad Arora, Preetika Rao, Amrita Rao, Deepika Padukone, All 4 girls of PLL and Keegan Allen from boy side of PLL 😳 
Fav movies: A LOT. But so far, one I really love is YJHD. 
Why you watch this show: My friend, basically forced me 😳 But yeaa I love it 😳 

P.S. I'm so happy for the opening of PLL Forum :D 
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago
Name (if you want to): sukhy/sneha
UserName:snehalovegurti
Birthday:10 march (coming πŸ˜†)
Hobbies: reading , listening ot music
Occuation: medical student/ working for time being not in profession
Fav TV Shows
 GEET/ MJHT/ KMH/ DDEJ(till rantra) PLL now days Beinteha/RR/TP
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc:  
Actor : imran khan, arjun kapoor, aamir khan
Actress : priyanka chopra/ parineeti chopra / aaliya (highway charcter)
Sports: Dhoni πŸ˜‰

Celeb : DrAshti Dhami,   Trion, keegan, 
Couples : Gurti, Sajan, Arjuhi, Zaya, Rantra, Parud, in precise 

Fav movies:
 a lot but recent ones hasi to phasi, highway, Anjana anjani forever 
Why you watch this show:  i want to know who A is ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am kind of obsessed and in love with PLL thts why i watch the show😊
Name (if you want to):Suzy
UserName:smargirl
Birthday:Nov10
Hobbies:stalking IF,watching TV
Occuation:student
Fav TV Shows-Not really but like to watch D3
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: all pakistani TV personality,like SRK from india ,TV couple i like Samrata from YMGGK
Fav movies: many
Why you watch this show: not specific reason,just like it
Name (if you want to): Madhusmita
Username: moonkmh
Birthday: 17th nov

Hobbies: watching movies,tv shows nreading books

Occupation: studyingFav TV Shows Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: my fav celeb is Ian Somerhalder. i love kmh,arrow,pll,tvd,to,tbbt,castle n sadda haq. my fav couples are arjuhi,delena,haleb,olicity,caskett n sandhir. Fav movies: rang de basanti.
Why you watch this show: love everything abt the show..those preety stylish girls,hot hunks,full on suspense..Edited by moonkmh - 10 years ago

Please provide us with:

Name (if you want to): amina
UserName:
Birthday: may 6th
Hobbies: watching tv shows
Occuation: student
Fav TV Shows - a lot πŸ˜† so only mentioning non-desi...PLL, arrow, suits, scandal, the blacklist, sleepy hollow GOT naming few...
Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: kratika, gurmeet, RK, deepika, ran veer
Fav movies: A LOT !!
Why you watch this show: the suspense... i love show like thisπŸ˜›

Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago
Name : Nisha

UserName:...Nisha...

Birthday:6th June

Hobbies:photography, watching tv, cycling

Occuation:student

Fav TV Shows:ipk, veera, HIMYM, pll,Sherlock

Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: a lot πŸ˜‰

Fav movies:Life of Pi, Pulp Fiction, Godfather, Scarface, Toy Story...and so on

Why you watch this show:the suspense...I want 2 knw who the hell is that A? πŸ˜†
Name (if you want to): Chevi (nickname) ⭐️

UserName: Chevi ⭐️

Birthday: 20th February

Hobbies: Watching Movies (Bollywood and Hollywood), Watching my fav TV series, Forums, Watching Cricket and indulging in everything Salman Khan. ⭐️

Occuation: Bachelor Of Science Student

Fav TV Shows: PLL, Revenge, Teen Wolf, 2 Broke Girls, The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, Glee, Baby Daddy, The Mindy Project, Beauty And The Beast. And I hopelessly watch Pavitra Rishta even though it's so crap nowadays. I blame my loyalty πŸ˜† Bigg Boss ⭐️

Fav actors/actresses/sports personalities/celebs etc: SALMAN KHAN! ⭐️ Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Elli Avram, Katrina Kaif, Parineeti Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor ⭐️ Apart from them - Cory Monteith (RIP love), Lea Michele, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, 4 PLL Girls, Emily VanCamp ⭐️ SA Cricket Team 😳

Fav movies: Maine Pyaar Kiya, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Partner, 3 Idiots, Andaaz Apna Apna, Ishaqzaade, Dabangg, Ek Tha Tiger, Lootera. ❀️ The First Time, Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Silver Linings Playbook, Life As We Know It, A Walk To Remember.. I'm sure there's more πŸ˜†

Why you watch this show: Because I love the suspense and I guess I'm a sucker for all the twists and turns. I absolutely adore and admire each of the talented 4 ladies - they are all so awesome and I think that's why I'm loyal to watching the show - they're individual and all get their due attention 😊 And I'm sure I'll be watching till the end... I want to know everything about Ali and hopefully some of the stuff the girls are not telling (if there is any which I'm sure there is) πŸ˜‰

THANK YOU FOR OPENING THIS BOARD ❀️ PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ❀️

Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago