Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, so I noticed everyone likes to discuss the episodes. From now on, please discuss all episodes here. ðŸ˜Š 
Really shocking and horrific case...17 year old girl gets married to 50 year old guy!! A father murdered his own daughter for stupid pride!! Why are we woman always treated like doormat! The country got independence but we girls still havent got our freedom and god knows how many more innocent girls will sacrifice themselves for so called "traditions" before we get freedom...
I've got nothing to say about the episode except that it's horrendous!
Until us people don't change our sick mind set about women nothing will change EVER!!
This starts tomorrow on both CID and Crime Patrol.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(1/3) #Mumbai is known as the city of dreams. But there's another side to this great city.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(2/3) Watch #CID team coming to its rescue & #CrimePatrolDastak covering Mumbai's gruesome crimes tomorrow in #MissionMumbai.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(2/3) Watch #CID team coming to its rescue & #CrimePatrolDastak covering Mumbai's gruesome crimes tomorrow in #MissionMumbai.

Embedded image permalink
I have never come accross such a shocking case in my life...I feel that Nandita has planned it on purpose maybe to escape her husband...really looking forward to tonight's epi. 
OMG! You've got to be joking!!! They chatted on the net and then "fell" in love! And when they meet the guy is 20 years younger than the woman and still he loves her and she doesn't even realize that he's her son's age! ðŸ¤¢ That is not what I wanted to see. And she did all this so that her son wouldn't find out?!! What about now? When he has found out?!!

And the worst part is that Rakesh knew but pretended not to know that she was gone.

But it's true. What I said above is all societal norms that we've been taught from the beginning. What's wrong if 2 people love each other? This case has really got me thinking. ðŸ¤”
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago
OMG!! This case is yuck and disgusting!! How can she fall in love with a boy!! She has a son that age! I feel like throwing up after this case!! Really sick!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
I have never come accross such a case ever and this one has made me sick to my stomach! ðŸ¤¢

absolutely vile!! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
It was wrong on the part of Crime Patrol team to make a significant change in the story. In the actual case, her husband was not aware that she had left on her own. Instead, she left without informing anybody. That is why her husband filed missing complaint. When the car was found, the police started suspecting her husband that he had murdered his wife. Her husband was supposed to join a new job he had got, but because of this case, he lost that job.
They have applied for divorce. They have two sons. They will stay with their father.
I can't believe that just because someone was being compared to a neighbour that he ended up killing that girl!!! How was she at fault?!! It wasn't her fault that his mother was comparing the 2! A lovely life ended so short. She was only 2 years older than me. I feel so sad when I realize that something like that could have happened with me.