Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

I can't believe that just because someone was being compared to a neighbour that he ended up killing that girl!!! How was she at fault?!! It wasn't her fault that his mother was comparing the 2! A lovely life ended so short. She was only 2 years older than me. I feel so sad when I realize that something like that could have happened with me.

Not only was that boy really dumb but so were his parents. I just dont understand why many parents just compare so much. poor girl. no fault of hers... i was in mumbai at that time and i remembered how happy and excited i was on landing at bandra station... am glad this case was not closed... amen and rip dear preeti rathi (real name)
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! just because you were compared to your neighbour..you kill her!! how can someone be so stupid and dumb!! 😡
Minionite thumbnail
I can't believe that a wife would get her own husband killed. Arre if you guys can't stay together then why not just get divorced. But no! She has to make an elaborate plan and kill her husband.
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The plan was so detailed. But what did she get in return? 
Ritu- thumbnail
husband did everything for wife...tried to keep her happy and she killed him!! She was never happy with anything...if she would have supported him this wouldnt have happened...greed is not good...she wanted more and more and to get it she chose such a path that led to her doom!!
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhl

The plan was so detailed. But what did she get in return? 

If people thought about that then we wouldn't have crime. Now wouldn't that be a perfect world.
Ritu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

If people thought about that then we wouldn't have crime. Now wouldn't that be a perfect world.

your'e so right...i wish it was perfect
Ritu- thumbnail
The most shocking way to kill someone...22 years worth of hatred came out like this...really eager to know the why...
Ritu- thumbnail
Looking forward to the epi tonight Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
😲
22 years...he hated manohar as he thought he killed his father...I am shocked with this case...all that anger came out in such a shocking way...Manohar just stood there watching him being killed...court should have punished him for not doing anything to stop it...one incident over land ruined everything...so much hatred in someone that it took 22 years to get out that anger in such a horrific way.
Edited by -Ritu567- - 10 years ago