When did you start watching PLL ?

Posted: 10 years ago
hellooo...
i am so happy and exicted for pll forum ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š  

So  i was thinking how you started watching PLL 
November 2013 , i finished all 3 seasons on Netflix before premiere of season 4 

i was getting bore one day sitting and then i browsed Neflix and got PLL never got bore after tht 😆 
i was like next episode will get answer then next and so on...
after season2 i was so impatient i read all spoilers for season3 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 

and ezra freaked me out since then ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜› i am always like no aria no aria ðŸ˜†
Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
I started watching since my sister told me about the show. lol. Right from the start.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I started watching since my sister told me about the show. lol. Right from the start.

u mean when show started wow you waited so long for answers tht we gt till now even though they r confusing u more but still ðŸ˜‰ 
Same here! Watched all seasons on netflix.
not really but watching randomly from the begining 
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

u mean when show started wow you waited so long for answers tht we gt till now even though they r confusing u more but still ðŸ˜‰ 

It's so frustrating that I still don't have answers. Now I was certain that Ezra was A, but now not so sure. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

It's so frustrating that I still don't have answers. Now I was certain that Ezra was A, but now not so sure. ðŸ˜•
i knw ds one is most frustaring thing ezra being not A they got whole seaosn4 to make people accpet ezra as A and so much against him and now he was writing a book ðŸ˜•
i watch it from last year..on Zcafe..it was PLL season marathon so i got to catch up with all season together before season 4 started.
Episode 1.
I got hooked on the promos for the show and was hooked on day 1
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Episode 1.
I got hooked on the promos for the show and was hooked on day 1

oh wow then u must b watching on abc 
i watch online 
dnt have abc ðŸ˜­