DID L'il Masters Season 3

DID Lil Masters season 3 to start from 1st March, 2014

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

DID L'il Masters season 3 to start from 1st March, 2014

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of DID Little Masters Season 3 click here...]

Just when you thought you had just about enough of DID, here comes another one. This one is hatke' as this will be one of firsts for the children in this year. Yes, the most famed children's dancing reality show, that has already created waves with its earlier two seasons, is all set to light the stage with little stars.

Dance India Dance Li'l Masters season 3 is all set to start off from 1st of March, 2014, with some power packed performances, all of which will come in tiny packages. The show will have the powerhouse duo judges Geeta Kapoor and Ahmed Khan once again at the judge's hot seat, to evaluate and monitor the little artists of our nation.

When contacted Geeta ma, as she's been lovingly called post the humongous success of the previous two seasons, the choreographer said, "Every season of DID has been special in different ways and Li'l Masters has been very satisfying in terms of creativity and ratings. Watching the little kids grow as dancers and performers is immensely gratifying. Their energy and enthusiasm is highly infectious. Like every other season, we're certain that this one will be another memorable and exciting journey."

Well considering the success and huge TRP ratings of the show format from previous seasons, one can easily chart out that the choreographer won't be disappointed in this season. Also considering a nationwide huge talent pool of young generation, it's quite obvious to witness some power packed and rocking stage shows with DID.

The auditions of the dance reality show have also marked quite a huge round of applause with massive success across the nation. The auditions did prove that talent can come from any sphere and from any corner of the country. After all, with DID Li'l Masters platform, any child would get his dreams and avenues opened.

Even the last winners of the season, namely Jitumoni and Faisal Khan both were flooded with offers. If the former got chance to perform within and outside the country, the latter has ended up bagging a show as a lead actor now. Now that's what DID does to the winners.

With golden super wings' as the winning tag, a child is bound to fly high in the world of success and opportunities with the dance reality show.

Talking about the show, the reality platform will witness the judges duo and Sonam Johar, Raghav and Swaruli Karulkar as skippers'. When spoken to the content head of the show, it was heard that this year the show format will have another layers to the original positioning Dance Ke Baap'. It will adopt a new term called Bachchagiri', which is about the right attitude for dance.

With the script format sounding exciting and some new potential star kids performances, stay tuned to get the positive vibe from the kids, as they set the stage on fire from this Saturday onwards, for at least 13 more weeks.

Click here to watch the promo...

Dance India Dance L'il Masters season 3, starting from 1st March, will be aired every Saturday and Sunday, for the next 13 weeks, at 9 p.m. only on Zee TV. So what are you waiting for, re-schedule your weekend plan and get hooked onto some Bachchagiri' this weekend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am Ruby 😊. Very excited for DID little masters!!! The kids got a lot of talent I tell u!! πŸ˜›
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
swarali as skipper wow nd raghav  sanam 2...nice
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby794

Hey I am Ruby 😊. Very excited for DID little masters!!! The kids got a lot of talent I tell u!! πŸ˜›

hii Ruby am kichu😊 me to damn xited for the bachagiri
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malavikajoshy

hii Ruby am kichu😊 me to damn xited for the bachagiri

Hey Kichu!! I know right, very excited!! 😊
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey kichu..u too watching little masters!..hi fi!..u must be happy nah..moody is there too..:)
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

Hey kichu..u too watching little masters!..hi fi!..u must be happy nah..moody is there too..:)

hii
they said that geeta nd ahmed r the judges nyway kimaya am sooo xited
nd exam ki wajah se 3 ,4 epis nhi dekh sakungi bt it is okey

Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby794

Hey Kichu!! I know right, very excited!! 😊

can u send me frnd rqst?
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..me too will be not able to see 4 or 5 episodes as my exams are there..and moody is there..he was there in the auditions..lets see.
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

Yeah..me too will be not able to see 4 or 5 episodes as my exams are there..and moody is there..he was there in the auditions..lets see.

ha maine abhi site check ki hai moody is there ...now am happy