Back with a Bang!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all congrats to all Arrow lovers...We finally have our own forum!!! How cool is that ðŸ¥³
Now My first topic on this forum is about Deathstroke, the one and only Slade Wilson....

That last Slade/Ollie scene left me open mouthed for about 2 mins, the look on Oliver's face was priceless. Plus the new promo is totally kickass.

Can't wait for the episode to actually air ðŸ˜Š
I know right?? Must say even Ollie's expressions are improving more and more as he's gaining more experience. Can't wait to see the episode. Talk about keeping the audience glued to their seats.
I was actually a little let down by the last episode of Arrow but these last ten seconds more than made up for it! The Promise is apparently Stephen Amell's favourite episode so far so it has to be amazing and I can see why. Mr. Back-With-A-Bang has set the stakes very high.
Originally posted by .DarkParadise..

I was actually a little let down by the last episode of Arrow but these last ten seconds more than made up for it! The Promise is apparently Stephen Amell's favourite episode so far so it has to be amazing and I can see why. Mr. Back-With-A-Bang has set the stakes very high.
I agree the last 10 secs made up for the entire episode