"Geeta Maa is 'Pitamaha' of the judges" - Ahmed Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
"Geeta Maa is 'Pitamaha' of the judges" - Ahmed Khan

Acclaimed choreographer cum judge Geeta Kapur who is all set to judge the new season of Zee TV's popular dance reality show Dance India Dance L'il Masters, is overwhelmed to be called as Pitamaha. The choreographer who has been judging several dance shows for quite some time now has also been given a name as Geeta Maa in the previous season of Dance India Dance by one of the contestants.

Though Geeta Kapur is unmarried but still the contestants treat her like their mother who is very much skilled at Dance and has that flair of judging the shows. Geeta is highly delighted to receive these golden words by the contestants.

Well, not only the contestants but her co-judge Ahmed Khan also praises Geeta a lot and thus has given her a name as Pitamaha. So when asked Ahmad about his experience of judging the show along with Geeta Kapur he says, "During auditioning the kids, I was very scared but everything happened very well because I was judging with Geeta. She is very much experienced in judging the shows and that is why I call her Pitama."

Well, Geeta Kapur deserves these names as she is an excellent choreographer as well as a judge too. We wish her all the very best and also to the show Dance India Dance L'il MastersSeason 3!

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18922-geeta-maa-is-pitamaha-of-the-judges-ahmed-khan.htm