CID

Episode 1051-Naari Surakshsha- aired on March 8,2014(Saturday)

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Case title: Naari Suraksha

Air Date: 8th March, 2014

Episode No: 1051

Case number: 841

Director:

Story/Screenplay:

Written Update Link: 
CID Written Update March 8th: Naari Suraksha

Picture link: 
Pictures of Naari Suraksha 8th March 2014

Rating Link: 
CID Rating : Nari Suraksha (08-03-2014)

Video link : 

Edited by Reshma. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
An apparent pic of what's to come this weekend. Posted on Twitter.

Embedded image permalink
Minionite thumbnail
This starts tomorrow on both CID and Crime Patrol.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(1/3) #Mumbai is known as the city of dreams. But there's another side to this great city.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(2/3) Watch #CID team coming to its rescue & #CrimePatrolDastak covering Mumbai's gruesome crimes tomorrow in #MissionMumbai.

Sony TV @SonyTV  

(2/3) Watch #CID team coming to its rescue & #CrimePatrolDastak covering Mumbai's gruesome crimes tomorrow in #MissionMumbai.

Embedded image permalink
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From what the precap was its a women's day special episode... Purvi missing... I recollected a promo few years back where ACP sir was talking about valiant Asha and the power of women... I wish I get to see it once again...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sonali.

From what the precap was its a women's day special episode... Purvi missing... I recollected a promo few years back where ACP sir was talking about valiant Asha and the power of women... I wish I get to see it once again...

I hope to see the same.. I guess Purvi is again on a Mission.. 
Sonali. thumbnail
Padma... Sometimes I feel Purvi is lady Daya of CID so frequently they make her injured yaar...
Sonali. thumbnail
Okay something Positive was watching Amit Mistry... I love this actor man... Though he got very less scope even in television... The case was nonsense made no sense literally involving his brother was complete nonsense though loved the last part and Duo conversation at the end... Ansha mam was fab... But illogical case... I would give it 2 jus for Amit Duo and Purvi...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Motive was weak; else the episode was nice..could have been better ; awesome climax ; and salunkhe is trying to become a cupid or devil for AT,don't know time will tell
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the case. A psychopath and psycho way of thinking of men with some seriously mistaken concept about they being superior than women. 
Totally totally loved the last scene where purvi, shreya beat them black n blue while abhijeet,daya n freddy enjoy the scene. And Daya's last dialogue. So true. Also loved purvi and abhijeet's aankho mein ishara and purvi's great presence of mind even though she just came to consciousness. 
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was completely illuminated by Ansha mam. What a performance. One really felt her pain when she was being tortured by that Khooni. Episode itself was half okay. Seemed a bit like Crime Patrol.😛 But Ansha mam totally made the episode.