Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it! Great going πŸ‘πŸ‘
I can't wait for the next part β­οΈ
Sunday night treat!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
loveukisha thumbnail
Its tooo goood itne dino ke baad stoneface aur chicklet,i am dieing to see how kd will again fall kiya in his pyaar.Please update next part jaldi Dear!
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sweetandspice thank u so much
@loveukisha thank u so much 😊
will definitely give nice stoneface-chicklet tashan
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago
Stav thumbnail
Hello guys this is part2b

PART-2b
Kd was shocked kiya's this behaviour . He held her hand again and said : kiya yeh tum kya keh rahi ??
kiya again brushed his hand and said in anger : kaha na stoneface don't u dare touch me 😑
kiya's mom was overjoyed seeing this and said : suna nahi tumne meri beti ne kya kaha get out .
kd went away and stood near wards door thinking that something is fishy
here kiya : mom Maine kaha tha na Maine kuch nahi kiya un junglees ne mujhe fasaya tha Maine mr. Jaitely ki kidnapping nahi ki trust me .
kiya's mom (shocked): kiya itni purani baat kyunvkar rahi hoon ??? Kd heard this convo and told dr abt it .
dr. went inside ward examined kiya and asked some questions
than came outside and said: Mrs.gujral u r daughter is suffering from partial amnesia matlab use pechle 4 saal main jo kuch bhi hua kuch bhi yaad nahi. Its due to brain injury aap sab dhyaan rakhiye ke unhe zyada mental stress na pohche nahi toh she can suffer from brain stroke .
hearing this Kd felt as if someone has broke his heart into million pieces . He cannot digest the fact that kiya does not remember his love for her , their love for eachother.
kiya's mom went inside kiya' s ward and told her everything about her condition and what happened in 4 years , her achivements, her buddies(only rv and panchi)and said : kiya beta just take care and don't cry u will remember everything soon . But stay away from kd he isn't a nice guy and he has created problems for u in college too.
kiya : k mom as u say .( she was very happy receiving her moms luv but she doent know the truth) luv u mom.
kiya's mom : luv u too beta
Rv and panchi enters her ward . They sat besides her bed .
kiya: i cant believe that we are frnds . But its great to have frnds like u . Mom told me that u two have always helped me .
hamesha mera sath diya .
rv : kiya friendship main no thanx no sorry
panchi : nonu tumne pehli bar sahi baat ki..
rv : moti tu meri izzat utarna bandh kar plzz
hearing this kiya starts laughing . Both of them wants to tell her about kd but seeing Mrs.gujral kept quiet

AT KD'S HOUSE
Kd was holding kiya's pic and thaught : kiya tum mujhse aise door kaise jaa sakti hoon . I cant let u go and remembers their makeout
*FLASHBACK*
Kd holds kiya's hand when she was running away and they both fell on kiya's bed . Both of them started laughing . Kd moves close to kiya and kisses her neck on right side than left side and than center of the neck. He than kisses her shoulders than her forehead , cheeks and nose. A tear rolled down from kia's eye he kissed that tear and than her eyes.
Kd: kiya i luv u verymuch . Plzz kiya kabhi mujhse door mat jana , mere pass rehna agar tum mujhse door huvi toh main mar jaunga
kiya keeps her hand on his mouth and said : kd don't say that ever again and yeah main toh tumhari hun na toh tumse door kyu jaungi huh .
kd: yes kiya u r mine .
kiya: i luv u too
than kd closed distance between thair lips and kissed her passionately. Than he pulled blanket over them.
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
a tear fell from his eye . He wipes it and is determined to get his kiya back at any cost . He decides to get his luv back 😳
Kd felt hand on his shoulder . It was piddhi and sheeba
sheeba: kd aunty ne yeh bilkul thik nahi kiya . Hume kiya ko sach batana hi hoga .
piddhi: ha kd bhai sheeba sahi keh rahi hain. Hum na aapke aur kiya ke sare photos le jayenge aur use dikhayenge woh man jayegi.
kd: nahi piddhi tu aise kuch nahi karega . Main kiya ko apne pyaar ka ehsaas karana chahta hu naki apna pyaar us par thopna chahta hun aur yaad hain na dr ne kya kaha tha .
piddhi: par kd bhai kiya na ab phirse woh kareli ban gayi hain jo apse hamesha panga leti hain
kd: ab kiya chicklet mode Main chali gai hain toh stoneface ko bhi ana hi padega na apni kiya ko wapas lane keliya
sheeba : matlab kd tum kya karoge .
kd : i have a plan . And the plan is STONEFACE IS BACK JUST FOR U MY CHICKLET πŸ˜‰
piddhi and sheeba are confused.

precap-kd in kiya's room throuh window.kiya returns to college and kd execute his plan to get his kia back . Stoneface-chicklet tashan..πŸ˜‰

so here is part 2b plzz comment and tell me if its good or not.
loveukisha thumbnail
Its dhaaasuDear i am just luring on it😳 please update next part alsoπŸ‘πŸΌ i think i am first to comment😊
KDreamer thumbnail
LOVED IT...
ohhh God...
I m really loving dis ff...
Stoneface is back just for his chicklet...
Plz update d nxt part soon...
Wat is kd's plan...
Do continue...
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveukisha

Its dhaaasuDear i am just luring on it😳 please update next part alsoπŸ‘πŸΌ i think i am first to comment😊

yes u r the first one to comment dear . I will update next part as soon as possibleπŸ˜ƒ
Stav thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: KDreamer

LOVED IT...

ohhh God...
I m really loving dis ff...
Stoneface is back just for his chicklet...
Plz update d nxt part soon...
Wat is kd's plan...
Do continue...

thank u so much . Will surely update asap πŸ˜ƒ thanx for appreciating it.😊
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... love your quick updates
N the buildup too.. n best thing s stoneface s back.. waiting for the next part

Really liked this one,, thanks

Neha