RaYa: Season 1: Making up after a fight

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

RaYa-chapter 1: Making up after the fight :)

April 2, 2012 at 10:28pm

Priya sat there, deep in thought. The fight she had with Mr. Kapoor kept replaying in her head. How could he have screamed at her that way? How could he have not trusted her? How did Neharika ji talk him into believing that I was only filling his ears against his family. His family's mine too! But that won't change the fact that Sid has ulterior motives and that's the only reason he's helping Aisha out.

She was really hurt! She left the Kapoor Mansion saying may be they should stay away from each other for a while. Yes, she had flared too. Said Sid had nasty intentions. It hurt him. Okay...may be she did hurt him too. But he did too. It was even. He didn't stop her. He hadn't even called. It had been three whole days!! Three whole days without hearing his voice. She hadn't seen him three whole days in a row for the very first time in six months! The night's silence was so penetrating without his snoring. Almost scary. In three days she hadn't woken up to see his face...or sometimes woken up to a smiling face staring at her, watching her sleep. Three days felt like eons! Like dragging unending hours..! But he didn't care, did he? He didn't even miss her. He didn't call. Or text. It doesn't even matter to him! She was so angry now. She couldn't help the gush of tears. Tears out of anger, out of frustration. She was restless now. She didn't know what to do. She SO badly wanted to call him...but she couldn't. He didn't care about her, did he?

On the other side of midnight Ram lay awake sitting on his bed. He couldn't stop thinking of the fight either. He remembered how she had shifted the blame on Sid. He could not have let that happen. Sid was his brother. And as his elder brother it was his duty to fight for him. But Priya just wouldn't understand would she? No, she wouldn't even make the effort. And then she just left! Just like that. Why did she have to leave? We could've solved it at home. He wanted to stop her, but he had enough pride not to. She knew he was scared to spend a single day without her. She knew it kills him to think he'll have to. Yet, she did it. Despite knowing. She used his weakness against him. How then, would his ego allow him to call her? No. She was gonna have to come on her own. It was killing him to wake up without her next to him. He'd most times wake up before her and watch her sleep. She looked so beautiful, almost breathtaking! And she didn't even know. She didn't know how he'd kiss her forehead in the night when she was fast asleep,huddled together, snuggling in his arms. She'd often nuzzle her nose on his chest. He felt so complete. It felt so right. Images of her flashed across his mind randomly. Out of nowhere he images of how she had confessed her undying love for him had popped up in his head. Images of how jealous he had felt when she shifted her attention to another man. And then she screaming at him through tears and telling him that HE was the only man in her life. He was her man. He remembered how he had tackled Ashwin. He had trusted her. He remembered again how she had trusted him too. SHe had seen him in Apeksha's arms when she didn't know she was his sister. Yet, not once did she accuse him of anything. Only pleaded him to share his sorrow with her. Random things kept flashing through his mind for sometime till he remembered how she had said, "Mr. Kapoor agar marne se pehle main kisika chehra dekhna chahoongi na, toh woh sirf aapka chehra hoga. Sirf aapka. Because I love you. I love you so much." And he felt a sudden wrench in his heart. He felt this twist in his stomach.

All of a sudden it hit him! Why were they fighting over their brothers and sisters all the time? They tackled the Aisha and Choti issue very well. And now they're making a mistake. They shouldn't be fighting over this. They should help solve it. They should talk about it to both of them. It was not THEIR battle. It was Aisha and Sid's. And yes, it was his fault. Lord! He had screamed at her so loud it had scared the poor soul. He felt sorry instantly! He realized he had missed her SO much it killed him! It had been three days for the very first time!

That very instant he he felt this urgency to see her. He HAD to see her. NOW! he had to hear her voice. He had to meet her. He needed to tell her how sorry he was to have let her go. He needed to hold her. He wanted to tell her he had missed her. And he loved her so much! He groped for his phone in the dark. Began to dial her number and then realized that it was welll past mid night. Moreover, talking to her over the phone just wouldn't be enough! He had to, just HAD to see her! Oh God, how would her go to the Sharma Residence so late? Everybody'd know about the fight then. But he had to go to Sharma House and pick her up. NOW! Even the thought of waiting for a few hours before he could see her killed him. No, he couldn't wait till the morning. He had to leave.

And before he knew he was driving the car to the Sharma house. Late in the night. He didn't even bother to change his white kurta. He just left to see Priya...

Priya lay awake alone in Aisha's room. Aisha had gone to her best friend's house for a sleepover. She kept turning sides but just couldn't fall asleep. She shut her eyes. Only a few minutes after, her phone started ringing. She got up with a start! She hurried to the phone before anyone would wake up.

"Hello?"

"Priya? Itne jaldi phone utha liya? Soyi nahin?"

(It was Mr. Kapoor! She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. As if savouring the moment. She hadn't heard his voice, what it seemed like, for an eternity! She heard his voice and somehow all the anger, frustration, irritation vanished.)

"Ji? Aap bhi toh nahin soye."

(Ram smiled. He felt a huge relief that she was willing to talk to him. He was half scared she wouldn't answer his call. But he did realize she had missed him as much as he did.)

"Bahut koshish ki. Lekin so nahi paya"

"Kyu?"

"Main...um...Main tumhare baare mein hi soch raha tha.."

"...Main, Main bhi Mr. Kapoor."

"Hum kyu jhagad rahe hai Priya? Ye humare bhai behen ke beech ki baat hain. Ye hum ek sath bethkar bhi solve ka sakte hain? Why're we being so immature!"

"Main nahi jhagad rahi thi Mr. Kapoor. Jhagda aapne shuru kiya tha."

"Kisine bhi shuru kiya ho. Ghar to TUM chodkar ayi! You didn't even care! Tum janti ho main nahi reh sakta tumhare bina. Phir bhi tum chali ayi. Pata hai kitna mushkil tha mere liye! Tumhe toh koi farak bhi nahi pada!"

"*sniff sniff* (priya starts to cry) Mujhe? Mujhe farak nahi pada? Main sirf isliye chali ayi Mr. Kapoor KYUNKI AAPNE MUJHE ROKA NAHI! Bus mujhe hi pata hai ki ye teen din kis tarah guze hain!!"

"*stumped* Dekho...dekho Priya...I...I.."

"Kya?"

"...I have to see you. Abhi. I really NEED to see you. PLEASE?!"

"Abhi? Raat ke do baje hain Mr. Kapoor. Ma papa ko kya keh kar uthaungi. Kal subah baat karte hain. Abhi aap so jaiye."

"NAhi. Abhi!"

"Mr. Kapoor..."

"Achha mera ek kaam kar sakti ho?"

"Kya?"

"Kya tum darwaja kholdogi? Main darwaze par hoon."

"KYAA??"

"Chillao mat! Sab uth jayenge. Aur mere liye bahut embarrassing ho jayega. Chup chap aao aur darwaza kholo"

(Priya doesn't utter another word because she's already tip toeing fast her way to the door. She opens the door and they both go silent when they lay their eyes on each other. Jaise dono ke aankhon ko sukoon mil gaya ho. Jaise dil ko thandak mehsoos ho rahi ho)

Ram grabs her waist and pushes her inside while staring deep into her eyes. He then noiselessly closes the door.He pushes her to the wall and presses his forehead on hers and whispers softly, "I'm sorry Priya. Mujhe...-"

"Kuch mat kahiye Mr. Kapoor. Ek din main chali aati hoon toh aap rokte bhi nahi phir pure teen dino baad aapko meri yaad aati hain?"

(Saying so she pulls herself away from him and walks off to her room. Ram follows her into the room and shuts the door softly again so as to wake up no one.)

The room's dark except for two night bulbs. The window's open and the wind's blowing hard. Priya's back is facing him. He comes close to her. Really close. Yet doesn't touch her. Then whispers into her ears yet another time,

"I'm sorry ki maine tumhe nahi roka. But I was so angry. Why did you leave in the very first place?! I missed you so much Priya, it was killin' me! Par tum janti ho...my go didn't allow me to call you. Lekin main reh nahi paya. I missed you so much...I love you Priya.."

The moment he said that Priya felt a lurch in her stomach! Her heart started beating fast. Gosh, she had missed him too! He was standing SO close behind her. She could feel his breath on her neck. There was extreme physical proximity between them. Both of them felt the urgency to hold each other. Both their heartbeats had begun to increase. Ram placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. She had begun to heave a little. It was just too much! She needed to hug him. To tell him she had missed him too. She started to say,

"I missed you too. I missed you so much! In teen dino mein Mr. Kapoor ek pal aisa nahin tha jab main aapke baare mein nahi soch rahi thi. Ek pal na-"

Ram took a step and stood in front of her holding her in his arms. His face barely half an inch away from hers.

"Classes mein hoti thi tab bhi aapke baare mein sochti thi..lecture dete waq-"

And before she could complete that sentence he had kissed her! She was taken aback at first for he had kissed her in the middle of saying something but soon they were absorbed in this really passionate kiss. There was a whole transition of emotions through that one kiss. Like all they had to say to each other was being said. Like each one could feel how much the other meant. They were lost. In another world. It was as if they were enjoined to become one. As though this connection was way beyond just physical. As though theire souls had become one. Their bodies had become one. It felt so right. So good. They felt, finally, complete. Like they wouldn't need anything or anyone else. Like this was it. Them. Their world.

It reminded Ram of the song:

Ke tera zikr hai

Ya itr hai

Jab jab karta hoon

Mehekta hoon, Behekta hoon, Chehekta hoon

Is it your mention,

or some perfume

whenever I do (mention)

I smell good, I get intoxicated, I chirp..

Sholon ki tarah

Khusbuon mein dehekta hu

Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fireballs,

I get inflammed in scents,

I get intoxicated, I smell good..

Ke tera zikr hai

Ya itr hai

Jab jab karta hoon

Mehekta hoon Behekta hoon Chehekta hoon

Teri fikr hai,

Ya fakr hai

Jab jab karta hoon

Machalta hoon,

Uchhalta hoon

Phisalta hoon

Pagal ki tarah, mastiyon mein

Tehelta hoon, Uchhalta hun, Fisalta hoon

Is it the worry about you,

or pride,

whenever I do (worry)

I go wayward,

I jump,

I slip,

Like mad, enjoying,

I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai

Ya itr hai

Jab jab karta hoon

Mehekta hoon Behekta hoon Chehekta hoon

Posted: 9 years ago
It's awesome wriitng
so flowy raya and their desperation ,restless and carving to hold each other awesoem

Posted: 9 years ago
Please post your OS in the right forum...this is Anime Forum.