TOP 10 reasons Trion is the most underrated pll chck again

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i found this article abput trion thought of sharing 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelhorner/reasons-troian-bellisario-is-the-most-underrated-pretty-l 
i copy and pasted article in comments 

article is saying all we say 
Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
i cant open the article but most underrated ? ðŸ˜•
she and lucy are the only girls out of the four that get nominated for any award show, best actress or anything for PLL...not that i have a problem with that but i don't get why she is being called underrated, i do feel people love her and lucy the most...
Thanks for sharing this article!!
I can't see it but underrated?
I love troin!!
Always felt Shay was the most underrated liar. And I do agree with the comment above how Troian and Lucy always get nominated for most awards.
Ashley's also there, but it's always Lucy stealing the limelight in most occasions, which in no way means I have a problem with that but yeah just saying.
Originally posted by 5secsofsummer.

Always felt Shay was the most underrated liar. And I do agree with the comment above how Troian and Lucy always get nominated for most awards.
Ashley's also there, but it's always Lucy stealing the limelight in most occasions, which in no way means I have a problem with that but yeah just saying.

Lucy and Trion are always the one to not just nominated but win all the Choice awards. I agree,Shay is the underrated Lair. We seem to focus so much on Spencer and Aria because they are surrounded by people who can possibly be A,like Spencer's parents and Ezra,that sometimes I forget Emily even exists. The writers should include some intense moments in Emily's life,especially after her father's illness. 
^I'm yet to catch up with the latest episodes, haven't watched in a while, but yeah Emily is always a little overshadowed by the others.
The writers should definitely put more focus to her character, like you've said.
Edited by 5secsofsummer. - 10 years ago
cant agree more with both of you...i do feel shay is the most underrated...although i love her the most offscreen, the thing is that because of how she is shown in the show, people notice her yeah, but they just like tend to like feel no difference...like alot of people love her, but no one will say she is their best character, same as you wont hear anyone saying they hate her..she is just there, in the middle... (i am part of those people to be honest)... so i do agree that they should put more focus on her character
and like you mentioned _Ashy_ her father's ilness can be a good example..for once i did feel that we would get more of that..i really felt for her at that scene, .and i just hope they dont leave that story hanging...

but nope even ashley isnt part of any of the award collection, she has only been nominated once and that was towards the beginning...but yh, just saying...i have no problem with them getting the awards...

10 Reasons Troian Bellisario Is The Most Underrated Pretty Little Liar

While her co-stars are being featured on the cover of Seventeen Magazine, Troian is too busy being awesome.posted on June 3, 2013 at 5:11pm EDT

Rachel HornerBuzzFeed Staff

1. She understands the pain you're going through after the "The Red Wedding" episode of Games of Thrones:

2. When Ashley Benson tweeted this picture...

This was her response:

3. This was how she prepared for the Mayan Apocalypse:

"End of the world impulse buy... So necessary."

4. She's a lady of many talents:

John Sciulli / Getty Images

5. She has great style:

Jerod Harris / Frederick M. Brown / Valerie Macon / Frazer Harrison / Michael Buckner / Jason Merritt / Frederick M. Brown / Jason Kempin / Via http:/ / Getty%20Images

5. She can drive a motorcycle:

6. She's a friend to all the animals:

7. She spends her free time on Tumblr:

Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago