•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
heyy
we all know all this is after alison murder which now is her disappearence 
all girls suffered so much
their relationships, personal lives and everthing but yeah they are frnds again bcz of tht too 

Alison's disapperance is a mystry til now like why she is running 
but from her flashbacks wht you think about her ?

Till now i dnt really like her 
i am still waiting for her explaination about things

Edited by snehalovegurti - 10 years ago
Never really felt much for Allie. I don't know...Her character is a bit confusing right now. 
Not really. I mean she has caused so much pain for people that I just don't have the heart to like her.
I hate people who make fun of other/bully other kids at school.I really felt bad for mona in the flashback scene when Alison was making fun of her in chruch
I am not a fan of bullying and Ali, she had taken advantage of everyone around her always wanting her way. She is really shady and I am sure her character has an explanation. But, I doubt I will ever get to like her. 
I don't particularly like her, she infact isn't exactly 'Likeable' but there are some points where I do feel bad for her.
It's the deep hidden fear and insecurities that could have made her be so hurtful and uncaring about others.
But obviously hurting anyone willingly on any pretext isn't justifiable. 
Ali's always been a mystery and most of what we know about her doesn't make her seem very nice but I guess there's a lot more to her that we're yet to discover so I won't judge her completely as of now.
Edited by -Lila- - 10 years ago