Klaus is about to break his "always & forever" pact.

Posted: 10 years ago

Family bonds are broken when Rebekah's betrayal comes forth in 'A Long Way Back From Hell.'

The cat's out of the bag and Klaus might very well rip that cat's head off.

In Tuesday's pivotal episode of "The Originals," we learn the unfortunate truth that Rebekah and Marcel have been keeping from big brother Niklaus. The duo, in conspiring to end Klaus's life, was ultimately responsible for summoning the vampire hunter Mikael and running the Original siblings out of New Orleans. Love drives people to do some crazy things.

"They were just starting to mend their relationship, and this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back," Holt said. "I feel that it would be very difficult for them to come back from this. I don't know that he would ever be willing to forgive."

Now, Rebekah has spent the better part of a thousand years trapped in a box at her brother's hand, but her blinding innocence and loyalty have always brought her back to Klaus' side. None-the-less, their sibling quarrels have always remained just that.

"Klaus kind of has a double-standard in that sense. He doesn't mind daggering people and sticking them in a box and killing off siblings, but if he feels betrayed or he feels let down, it's a huge issue for him. He's very unwilling to forgive, so I'm not sure that this relationship can be repaired," Holt said.

"This is the biggest issue she's come up against since the season started, and this is going to forever change the outcome of her relationship with her brother and this season. It's really going to impact how we move forward from this," Holt revealed.

Episode 14 ended with a huge shocker, entirely changing the outcome of this season's final episodes. What started as a vampires-versus-witches battle has become an all-out Mikaelson civil war. How will Elijah's bold choice affect the family's future? One thing is for sure, Hayley's baby just became the most important element in restoring the Mikaelson clan.

Link: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1723038/originals-long-way-back-from-hell-rebekah-klaus.jhtml

And articles like this forces me to feel sympathetic towards Klaus...though Elijah is my fav but i feel sorry for Klaus...and Mandy nice post... 
Originally posted by widowmaker

And articles like this forces me to feel sympathetic towards Klaus...though Elijah is my fav but i feel sorry for Klaus...and Mandy nice post... 

Agreed here.. I love Klaus as the bad guy, damn he is hot when he is evil😉. But when emotions kicks in I can't look at this guy, somehow you are always drawn to him.
Thanks!
Originally posted by SpunkyTigress

Agreed here.. I love Klaus as the bad guy, damn he is hot when he is evil😉. But when emotions kicks in I can't look at this guy, somehow you are always drawn to him.
Thanks!
I don't know if he is hot or not(davina was hot and is no more and rebeka is also hot but yeah guy was always stabbed by rebeka though in the end she always stops her plots and if not for Elijah he would have definitely put the knife thr her heart...
Klaus may have kept his siblings daggered in coffins for centuries but he never intended to KILL his sister or brothers...remember when Elena n Jer killed Kol he was so furious...he would have killed them the second they had come out of the house..but Bonnie took care of that situation...he is impulsive, act without thinking but never thought of removing them out of his life permanently.
But now it's very hard or may be impossible for Klaus to forgive Rebekah...or Marcel for that matter...and Elijah too...Elijah could have just stopped him without daggering...now they are in no position to judge Klaus...it's easier to preach than practice.
Originally posted by KaBhi_KaSh

Klaus may have kept his siblings daggered in coffins for centuries but he never intended to KILL his sister or brothers...remember when Elena n Jer killed Kol he was so furious...he would have killed them the second they had come out of the house..but Bonnie took care of that situation...he is impulsive, act without thinking but never thought of removing them out of his life permanently.
But now it's very hard or may be impossible for Klaus to forgive Rebekah...or Marcel for that matter...and Elijah too...Elijah could have just stopped him without daggering...now they are in no position to judge Klaus...it's easier to preach than practice.
Hey Klaus is very impulsive and Elijah could have never stopped him w/o stabbing him and i believe Elijah will remove the dagger as we all knowElijah always keeps family first
I think he was daggered as a precaution and Elijah was very just in doing that
Klaus was never going to leave Rebekah alone, he would seek revenge and that would be the end of that
Relationship especially a sibling relationship needs a lot of trust and working upon. I tend to feel very sympathetic towards Klaus, he does some awful things but he does not strategise to completely kill them.

What Rebekah did was pretty shocking
None of the original siblings are saints, they have their flaws and at the moment, they are beyond Always and Forever pact because of the betrayals.

Eljah is delusional and hypocrite
Rebakah is selfish 
Klaus
insecure and plays victim card

Klaus push away people because of his impulsive act and thats his biggest enemy which will cost him any happiness in life.

Originally posted by widowmaker

Hey Klaus is very impulsive and Elijah could have never stopped him w/o stabbing him and i believe Elijah will remove the dagger as we all knowElijah always keeps family first
                          I know Elijah will remove the dagger...and I never meant to hurt anyone..its just my POV...And I still believe Elijah could have stopped him w/o daggering...he is no less powerful to stop him...daggering wasn't necessary...Rebekah blame Klaus just for keeping her daggered in coffin every opportunity she gets...but she never tried to look inside her...she almost got her brother KILLED just to be with Marcel, who is raised by Klaus, protected by Klaus...his so called son.
^s it okay for Rebekah to be daggered by Klaus because he is insecure? If that was justified then i think Elijah was right to dagger him as well to prevent him from hurting his sister.  Elijah has always put up with Klaus tantrums but in the flash back, she was regretting it so Klaus was justified to be angry but dagger her? I dont think so:)

Its neither Elijah or Rebakahs fault, both of the parents failed on Klaus, these two has been with him no matter what despite of the hatred so Klaus should also learn to take responsibilities.