Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

IMP : Regarding YMGGK Forum

Moderator thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello & welcome everyone,

As everyone knows, this show have ended almost two years ago. Before moving ahead, we would like to thank all of you for keeping the section going with your beautiful posts; creations, discussions and anything which kept the section active over the years.  

Moving on, lets come to the main point. This section is going to get archived, very soon. Before doing that, we would want members to state down the threads that they would want it to be moved to the relevant forums. Kindly state the threads to be moved in the below format : 

Fan Fiction (Will be moved to the Fan Fiction)
Appreciation Threads - AT ( Will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Clubs)
Chat Threads - (Will be moved to the Chat Clubs)

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CloudNine- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it hard to accept   when i active this forum its was peaceful and friendly regardless of Karan-suhasi and samrata fans  however for somebody 's clash we have to loss entire forum
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanushka_Sobti

it hard to accept   when i active this forum its was peaceful and friendly regardless of Karan-suhasi and samrata fans  however for somebody 's clash we have to loss entire forum

agree.   the forum had been and was peaceful uptil 3-4 days ago.   one bad apple ruins everything
Upilla_Grover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
never thing this forum closed soon ,as I known this forum under Scanner for spamming issue.still wonder why this forum soon going to be locked ,extremely shocked when i got the PM ,this is where i spend  days with my Raj&Lata aka Samrata

anyway this is my FF for Lata&Raj ,

::*LaRa FF::Love would always be a Struggle *::(Chapter7-Pg#23)
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This is unfair this has been a peaceful forum only one issue occurred fewdays ago but that has been resolved the lead actors of YMGGK are still not back in a new show yet let them have new shows then we will have their new forums to go to then until then let YMGGK forum please be open
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This decision of closing the forum was not only because of the fight but this forum has been a place of spamming taking place while spamming is not allowed. We had given warnings regarding the spamming many times but its again back to square one. Hence its about time for the forum to be closed as its been 2 years since the show have ended.
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Correction* 
Forum has been open for 1 year and 7 months since ending
Edited by love_karanabha - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
^^Apologies for my mathematical error.
MaYa.B thumbnail
neither worried nor happy,this forum gave mixed of experiences ,better to Lock the forum with cherish memory of Raj & Lata -Karan&abha rather than war zone of both side 
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Darksoul_

neither worried nor happy,this forum gave mixed of experiences ,better to Lock the forum with cherish memory of Raj & Lata -Karan&abha rather than war zone of both side 

Very well said 👏

V got very good memories from this forum --Better we keep those with us !!!!!