IMP : Regarding YMGGK Forum - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by amrita88

Very well said 👏

V got very good memories from this forum --Better we keep those with us !!!!!

agree with both 😊

forum almost like fan club,i saw  off air show forum mainly have  genuine discussion,but here lot of topic on barely enhance the same meaning.Karan-suhasi very popular jodi ,@ sameer-Namrata catches many eyeball ,i find  gr8 obsessiveness from samrata fans side too.both side fans creating the post show their love ,small things make a big issue,  surely overweight for DTs ,VishaD moderating busy forum like QH,none others around here ,So i think archives forum is not bad either
Edited by -PriyankaDesai- - 10 years ago
all good things come to an end.  Never know this might be blessings in disguise.   When one door closes, another opens 🤗
The show gave fans their favourite jodis so we have that to take with us. 👍🏼

This forum can't be known for fights coz they hardly happened it was always peaceful ! Time duration of ending can't be an issue as there are other forums open for more then 5 years.

But YMGGK is such a popular show but the forum had less members which is embarrassing some peoples not bothered even facebook has more fans discussing the show ! I gave my best to keep it as active but a single person posting alot is known as spamming which is strange.

Going to share my last thoughts and comments about the show until the ending of this memorable forum for me !

So i am finally glad about the closure and happy that i kept my promise to be here till the end 👍🏼
may i know when the forum exactly shutdown?for no reason just update the show gallery.😊
Originally posted by -PriyankaDesai-

may i know when the forum exactly shutdown?for no reason just update the show gallery.😊

It shall be this weekend. Either on the 8th or 9th March.
Originally posted by -VishaD-

Special thanks for the quick response di😛
all good things are come to end ,we cant forget our glorious days here however everything have certain limitations,either karan-suhasi or sameer-namrata fans or general viewers  but this forum play's a vital role in our IF life
 like surji said let's end with positive note as friendly co-operative forum,

will rewind the memories whenever we visiting our celebrity's fan page
Originally posted by -VishaD-

just couple more days left here!!!!
Hard to describe  my feelings in words
V know from the starting when show ended this forum is going to be locked
but thanks to forums DT and members it came to this long.lately the way forum was going on
i will say it is not a wrong or bad decision of closure of the forum--sorry if i hurt anyone with my  words.
Never forget  everything has to reach its end one day--so now it is time for our forum.Don't be sad with this --cherish those moments we spend together here,enjoy ur friendship with ur friends u got from here.

Giving my  best wishes to all the star cast ,all members of this show,forum and to the Excillent Development Team .