Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

IMP : Regarding YMGGK Forum - Page 3

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
this is the very bad news i can even get!my dearest forum..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anaghakaran

this is the very bad news i can even get!my dearest forum..

Don't worry anagha πŸ˜‰

Let it be closed ! Atleast we have lot of memories here to always remember ! πŸ˜ƒ
anaghakaran thumbnail
true jesh..but my heart is not just ready to accept that forum is gonna locked soon..
love_karanabha thumbnail

true jesh..but my heart is not just ready to accept that forum is gonna locked soon..

It's funny how some forums are open which is not even that active ! They got an excuse to lock the forum πŸ˜†

Less members were here too so gave my best to keep it active but it was considered spamming LOL ! 

Me and shobhi have been here everyday πŸ˜Š
Moderator thumbnail
There seems to be some issues raised here regarding 'activeness' of the forum.

I'm sure the forum DT have been informing everyone to not spam the forum as Off-air forums are constantly under watch to ensure it doesn't turns into a place which is full of spams.

Coming to spamming, Quality is more important than Quantity. 
Its not an achievement in making 10 topics with a few lines and only getting a few comments but its certainly an achievement to make 1 topic which can have good discussions reaching 10 pages. That is what we call a healthy discussion thread instead of having multiple topics regarding the same which could easily be discussed in the respective ATs. 

The Chat Thread in this forum had also been closed previously for spamming with pictures and one liners. Despite the warning and closure, the spamming is still taking place. Kindly refer here for the rule made by the Admin of the site regarding spamming : India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
Edited by -VishaD- - 10 years ago
anaghakaran thumbnail
but hw comes this is spamming??
its just the way of expressing the love for the show n actors...i dun understand how is it called as 'spamming'! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
love_karanabha thumbnail

but hw comes this is spamming??

its just the way of expressing the love for the show n actors...i dun understand how is it called as 'spamming'! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I agree with u anagha ! It's YMGGK forum so we can express whatever we want regarding the show it's not like we are posting other random topics not associated to the show we always wrote about YMGGK πŸ‘πŸΌ 
If everything is posted in the AT then what is the use of new topic button and if not many new topics are posted then they will say it's not active when more topics are posted it's regarded as spamming πŸ˜†

Anyways i have good memories here with u and others πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Devafear thumbnail
i agreed with mod and some others point ,in off air show forum at least topic relevant to show  were better ,i saw some members using this forum to increase their number of post  to get next ladder in IFπŸ˜• still many other forum using for its purpose
Edited by Devafear - 10 years ago
love_karanabha thumbnail
I have never posted in the intention to increase the number of posts or go to the next level of IF rankings i don't care about them i would rather have my posts frozen or back to zero i only posted for the love of my favourite forum and to keep this place active πŸ˜Š Edited by love_karanabha - 10 years ago
smartgirl100 thumbnail
i agreed with mods ,this forum some time used to be spam corner
helped many members to increase their post πŸ˜†,i feel amazing how  pplz are thing  making amount of post in IF as a big achievementπŸ˜²πŸ˜†