IMP : Regarding YMGGK Forum - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Goodbye YMGGK forum ! It will always be special 😊
Glad i was in the forum when show was on air and still here till the end 👍🏼

Love my special YMGGK friends 🤗
Hello & welcome everyone,

As everyone knows, this show have ended almost two years ago. Before moving ahead, we would like to thank all of you for keeping the section going with your beautiful posts; creations, discussions and anything which kept the section active over the years.  

Moving on, lets come to the main point. This section is going to get archived, very soon. Before doing that, we would want members to state down the threads that they would want it to be moved to the relevant forums. Kindly state the threads to be moved in the below format : 

Fan Fiction (Will be moved to the Fan Fiction)
Appreciation Threads - AT ( Will be moved to the Celebrity Fan Clubs)
Chat Threads - (Will be moved to the Chat Clubs)

Regards,
I-F Development Team

if anyone has intention of doing what the mod has requested as highlighted then please feel free to do so

otherwise  keep the unnecessary  comments out
Originally posted by Upilla_Grover

never thing this forum closed soon ,as I known this forum under Scanner for spamming issue.still wonder why this forum soon going to be locked ,extremely shocked when i got the PM ,this is where i spend  days with my Raj&Lata aka Samrata

anyway this is my FF for Lata&Raj ,

::*LaRa FF::Love would always be a Struggle *::(Chapter7-Pg#23)

Moved to the Fan Fiction forum.
Originally posted by II.Samrata.II

@ Visha can u  plz move this thread also in CFC😳

*||Namrata AT#4 The Love of a Beauty ||*

Sameer D AT#14 waiting for the King

Moved the above AT's to the Celebrity Fan Clubs forum.
So apparently nothing can be done in the last days in the forum we can't share anything freely topics are getting deleted and threads are getting locked👎🏼
Suddenly such strict rules start to apply at the end of the forum 😆

Just lock the forum NOW can't stand seeing all this !!!!
When the forum gets locked, we want the forum to have 'valuable' posts which is displayed. Not spamming or multiple topics on the same topic or issue.

The GC was spammed with creations which have already been shared many times. What is the motive for that? Showing love? There are so many other ways of showing love besides having to keep posting and posting the same thing over and over again. 

As mentioned by the GM, this thread is not for any arguments but for specially stating the threads that are to be moved. I believe the important threads have been moved and this thread shall be locked. Any other important AT's or threads to be moved are to be PM-ed to me.

Thanks and Regards
-YMGGK DT