Posted: 10 years ago
Hats off to Aamir Sir for raising such issues which usually remain in deep earth.. Thank you,Sir for creating awarenes...
Satyamev Jayate...
Today epi was awesome 👏
The topics that aamir raise was heartbreaking but it was truth
Hats off him !!!!!!
Hatsoff to him and his entire team for putting forward such sensitive issues with sensitivity. 
Great episode. Great work amir. I was crying. It was heartbreaking
Haven't seen the episode yet but I cannot wait for tomorrow. I have my tissue box ready with me. The issues he discusses make my heart weep for the survivors and makes me want to make a difference.

Lets make India a better country

#DeshKiFikr

#RespectAamir
exactly hats off to him and the entire team :)

Knowing that Satyamev Jayate 2 is abt of start,i was guessing of what all issues Aamir Khan would be covering up in this season,as there is only 5 episodes this time...
n i did guessed that Rape would be definately discussed by him...
but i was amazed when i saw that it was discussed in the st episode itself...
Hats off to Aamir Khan for today's episode...Itz was simply awesome...m beyond words to praise it...👏
Aamir Khan is Back with a Bang
⭐️
Edited by Piya1702 - 10 years ago

I too was guessing and hoping to be his topic only -

Rape - This is a shame to our country...

Finally Aamir has caught the right nerve

The cruelty of rape , post rape  was shocking...it shook from me inside...
I was in tears and very angry at the sad state of women and child in our country...I was wondering is there any God really who is letting such criminals and 🤬 people be alive...

The show was just a mirror which showcased worst facts of our so called cultural country.

I salute the Satymeva Jayate Team for their Good work put together and bringing out such a great episode..

I salute the two survivors who openly discussed the issues and setting an example that they also have right to live...
Edited by charu_81 - 10 years ago
A big thanks to Aamir Sir..
Really cried after such touchy scenes..

Satyamev Jayate.
Really true Zaibee I do Agree with u I had graet respect for Amir as an actor first but after watching this show my respect for him as a person & all his team has gone 100 notches higher loved it I had tears in my eyes after this episode true & heart breaking n resolutions were too good & practicle too i hope our government works on thsi 
Hats off AMir Sir keep up the Good work 😊