hats off to u aamir...Satyameyvjayte

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i am just watching satyamayvjayte...really i jst love the whole concept behind it..and a big salute to mr. aamir khan..that is a great way to use ur popularity to bring positiive change in society...

today episode was for rape cases happening in india...i am basically not from from india...but for my higher education i am preparing to join an engineering clz in india in near future...but after looking at todays episode..my parents are actually giving it a second thought..i knw that the condition might not be same every where..bt i can understand their POV as well...i would like to know the condition frm u people who are actually living there...please share ur veiws on this...
Originally posted by jst_mee

i am just watching satyamayvjayte...really i jst love the whole concept behind it..and a big salute to mr. aamir khan..that is a great way to use ur popularity to bring positiive change in society...

today episode was for rape cases happening in india...i am basically not from from india...but for my higher education i am preparing to join an engineering clz in india in near future...but after looking at todays episode..my parents are actually giving it a second thought..i knw that the condition might not be same every where..bt i can understand their POV as well...i would like to know the condition frm u people who are actually living there...please share ur veiws on this...

Totally Agree with u dear a big salute to amir & his team but it is not just in India it is everywhere but let me tell u I live in Lucknow n Amir said correctly that 1% monsters should  not overpower ur aspirations dreams & what we deserve so where ever u go go with a free & confident mind 😊 
This is such a sad thing for this country-for people to look down on us.
I would say that yes, India is unsafe but we are trying to change this. Awareness is increasing lately. 
I would only tell you not to judge the whole country as prejudiced or woman-suppressing because of this.
It is a bit unsafe for a girl in India. While I hate to say this but we have to take some precautions to ensure safety.(That doesn't mean that victims are at fault or that measures alway deter criminals)
I believe this will change with more awareness and strong initiatives.
Not just Aamir but the whole of SatyamevJayate team deserves applause for this episode!
I am a big fan of this program. Last year his one episode was the endosalphan problem and it is my area. I saw how people are struggling and how normal people take benefit from the govt aid, nothing reaches the affected people. It's sad. Today's topic was very heart touching. 
Aamir n his whole SMJ team deserves applause for their effort. I would not give you false hope as truth n only truth has been shown in last epi of SMJ. yes here people are scared because such criminals are getting powerful and most of the times corrupt society and politics enforce them. I live in an apparently safe place still in everyday's news paper there will be some such news. Still women here are enough courageous to live their life in own terms. If you are thinking to come here for your education then gather infos about the specific city first. everything else depends on your determination and choice    
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Aamir n his whole SMJ team deserves applause for their effort. I would not give you false hope as truth n only truth has been shown in last epi of SMJ. yes here people are scared because such criminals are getting powerful and most of the times corrupt society and politics enforce them. I live in an apparently safe place still in everyday's news paper there will be some such news. Still women here are enough courageous to live their life in own terms. If you are thinking to come here for your education then gather infos about the specific city first. everything else depends on your determination and choice    

Agree with you. Kudos to Aamir and the whole team of SMJ. It is the corrupt society and politicians which has led women to such a situation.Even if someone tries to fight they are either suppressed or they are given a hard time so that they are eventually driven to take drastic step. This is very sad.My place is quite safe but still I'm scared because I have a 9 year old daughter.