Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really proud to see them again n my respect for Amir & his all research team has gone 100 notches higher Hats off 😊 
drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GOLD.A

I am really proud to see them again n my respect for Amir & his all research team has gone 100 notches higher Hats off 😊

[;-)]
Neetashad thumbnail
hats off to amir khan and his team...they did a wonderful job in season 1 and still doing with season 2...may god shower him with lots of courage and strength so that he can help those helpless people...I am not from India and I watched satyamev jayate and it really touched me...and I would also like to say that indeed the entire system is at fault.  If there had been severe law those monsters would not have dared to harm women.  Women should show their strength be like Durga and Kali...the destroyer of evils... 
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetashad

hats off to amir khan and his team...they did a wonderful job in season 1 and still doing with season 2...may god shower him with lots of courage and strength so that he can help those helpless people...I am not from India and I watched satyamev jayate and it really touched me...and I would also like to say that indeed the entire system is at fault.  If there had been severe law those monsters would not have dared to harm women.  Women should show their strength be like Durga and Kali...the destroyer of evils... 

Dear its not about the law its about mentality if mindset of the people change then it will automatically stopped ðŸ˜Š
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup!
Hats Of...To Aamir sir for introducing such a show!