Devon ke Dev Mahadev

New promo shethii kant mahadev..mahayudh of vishnu and mahadev - Page 2

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hari and har fighting each other!!! oh hell, ok it will be a little ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for the first time in my DKDM journey, i am dreading watching Sati..!!
i Do hope and Pray badly tht Sati is better kept in the periphery wen this faceoff track happens...!! it will be much much better if she is nt shown at all during this track..!! 

i hv had too much of Jungle Puran in DKDM with ever pestering Sati..!!

PS:
 the above comment is only abt the character and NOT the actor.. hence read the comment VERY CAREFULLY before thinking it to be a bashing one
Arijit007 thumbnail
ok, i have a problem with the portrayal of sati in the current track, a question to the cv's, is there a necessity of sati I.E. aadishakti as a naive immature teenager?
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arijit007

ok, i have a problem with the portrayal of sati in the current track, a question to the cv's, is there a necessity of sati I.E. aadishakti as a naive immature teenager?

๐Ÿค” this thread isn't about Sati's potrayal i thought someone will tell what this promo is all about n also any reference regarding to it if any such exist ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰ we mostly watch Mahadev n Vishu share a warm gestures with each its cool to see them standing opp to each with so much rage i hope it'll be a big relief after almost 2 weeks of boring jungle safari๐Ÿ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my goodness FINALLYYY something to look forward to in this show after ages..!! waitin to see this..!!

thnx hema for the vid
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

for the first time in my DKDM journey, i am dreading watching Sati..!!

i Do hope and Pray badly tht Sati is better kept in the periphery wen this faceoff track happens...!! it will be much much better if she is nt shown at all during this track..!! 

i hv had too much of Jungle Puran in DKDM with ever pestering Sati..!!

PS:
 the above comment is only abt the character and NOT the actor.. hence read the comment VERY CAREFULLY before thinking it to be a bashing one

gosh its at times lik this i feel y on earth there is no "love" button in IF..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... i wud hv clicked tht many times for ur post suchi...its BANG ON true..!!

in the entire feb month,the ONLY worth watch DKDM epi ws Shiv ratri one...!!

with this promo,i hv the same feeling of "lookin forward to c an epi" jst lik i had seein precap of shivratri epi..!! n srsly for this fight i neither want Sati nor ny commentary frm Brahma or Narad or any xyz...plz let these two be alone n let them fight n sort their issues...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Arijit007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

๐Ÿค” this thread isn't about Sati's potrayal i thought someone will tell what this promo is all about n also any reference regarding to it if any such exist ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰ we mostly watch Mahadev n Vishu share a warm gestures with each its cool to see them standing opp to each with so much rage i hope it'll be a big relief after almost 2 weeks of boring jungle safari๐Ÿ˜†

sorry, wrong thred.
Arijit007 thumbnail
i think, there is a story of a fight of narayan and mahadev, and in the story mahadev was in the form of bhairava. could someone find the story, please?Edited by Arijit007 - 10 years ago
Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Finally something sensible in the track.

It would be way better if something of Mahadev's story is shown instead of showing Sati's impatience and eagerness to meet him against her sisters' wishes.
Sunitashri thumbnail
Wonderful new promo very excited to see this. ๐Ÿ˜Š