New promo shethii kant mahadev..mahayudh of vishnu and mahadev - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Minaxi Ma'm for yours information. That helped alot.
Hema...Shiti means cold. His throat is cold and dyed in blue due to partake and hold the poison. That is why he is called NeelKantha(One who's throat turns into blue and ShitiKantha one who's throat is cold.)
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

you mean Neelkanth?Shithikanth also means the same?

No same...
Neelkanth means one whose throat turns into blue which is because of partaking and holding the Poison.
Shitikanth means one whose throat becomes cold which too caused by the poison.
^^thanks for the clarification but in promo there's nothing like cold throat i thought it may be something related with those small snakes 
Originally posted by mmroyalkaterick

Mahadev is known Shitikantha because...his throat becomes cold holding the poison there...
That I know, but that story has no connection to any war between Narayana and Shiva..
This is contributed by one of our knowledgable member.

I think DKDM got inspired by this story from the Mahabharata:

At that time the great sacrifice of Daksha took place. Daksha, however, in that sacrifice of his, refused to give a share unto Rudra, O Bharata, of the sacrificial offerings. Urged by the sage Dadhichi, Rudra destroyed that sacrifice. He hurled a dart whose flames blazed up every moment. That dart, having consumed all the preparations of Daksha's sacrifice, came with great force towards us (Nara and Narayana) at the

p. 168

retreat of Vadari. With great violence that dart then fell upon the chest of Narayana. Assailed by the energy of that dart, the hair on the head of Narayana became green. In fact, in consequence of this change in the hue of my hair I came to be called by the name of Munjakesa. 1 Driven off by an exclamation of Hun which Narayana uttered, the dart, its energy being lost, returned to Sankara's hands. At this, Rudra became highly angry and as the result thereof he rushed towards the Rishis Nara and Narayana, endued with the puissance of severe austerities. Narayana then seized the rushing Rudra with his hand by the throat. Seized by Narayana, the lord of the universe, Rudra's throat changed colour and became dark. From that time Rudra came to be called by the name of Sitikantha. Meanwhile Nara, for the purpose of destroying Rudra, took up a blade of grass, and inspired it with Mantras. The blade of grass, thus inspired, was converted into a mighty battle-axe. Nara suddenly hurled that battle-axe at Rudra but it broke into pieces. In consequence of that weapon thus breaking into pieces, I came to be called by the name of Khandaparasu.'

Thus addressed by Brahma, Rudra forthwith cast off the fire of his wrath, and set himself to gratify the illustrious and puissant God Narayana. 1 Indeed, he soon placed himself at the disposal of the adorable boon-giving and puissant God Narayana. That boon-giving God Narayana, who hath his wrath and the senses under control, soon became gratified and reconciled with Rudra. Well-adored by the Rishis, by Brahma, and by all the deities, that great God, the Lord of the universe, otherwise called by the name of Hari, then addressed the illustrious Isana and said these words:--He that knows thee, knows me. He that follows thee, follows me. There is no difference between thee and me. Do thou never think otherwise. The mark made by thy lance on my chest will from this day assume the form of a beautiful whirl, and the mark of my hand on thy throat will also assume a beautiful shape in consequence of which thou shalt, from this day, be called by the name of Sreekantha.'"

You can read the rest of the it at the source
Todays SBB seg showed which showed making Mahadev-Vishnu fight.. There ws one scene when Vishnu ws shown holding throat of Mahadev in this SBB seg... SBS also showed similar shootin moments-bt SBS seg wsnt shown as SBS ws ended abruptly to show some breakin news related to indian politics...

heres SBB seg link,..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPalMfmIps[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPalMfmIps

there ws one more SBB seg too..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8_tzLA89g[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8_tzLA89g
Check the post above Nikki's the 1st part indicates simillar to the one shown in SBB segment
wow...!!! 
the story and the segments...!! this is going to be superrr interesting..!!

MR and SRJ fighting..!! awww.
Thank you Minaxi Ma'm. That information is very helpful too...and Nikki thanks for sharing the video over here too.
SO if we compare the above text with the shared video...tehn everything is making sense...except...we need Nara and Narayana. I mean there is no serpents v/s garuda at all. May be CVs mixed two story together and tried to produce a delicious cocktail.
jai ho CVs ki they r finally givin somethin typical DKDM standard good things to viewers after torturin us for weeks with Jungle Track..😆😆..

cant wait to c the scenes pre&post scenes related to fight n ALSO the fight seq..!!