CC Devilicious #11(IO) Happy B'day Sanjana!! Bhoot Bangla - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

I dont know if his statement is wrong or right but i think its all okay in Glamour World ðŸ˜† Waise bhi Sonam as an actress is very bad i think so woh kahi toh kaam chale isliye Daddy is promoting her like this ðŸ˜†
sanju i agree its not a big deal wearing bikini in glamour world... n the whole family coming from glamour world bikini n all discussion must be not a big deal for them... like it would be for us talking the same to our dad... but the thing is that sonam is a dumb... being bad actress is okay... but being dumb n giving what-the-f**k statement is kinda not okay in glamour world... where everything u do n say becomes headline...
sanju thanks

abt twit ..thanks for info I ll not give him any attention net time..:P

Originally posted by -Patronus-

i agree... they spoilt the story... dev turning positive... geet forgiving... miscarriage ... i stopped after miscarriage trackthey killed the mainn essence of the show
exactly. it was fight for justice. but they just killed the damn reason by forgiving dev. Destroying a girls life is not something which can be forgiven. it is the same thing- u rape the girl. meet her after few months. show her ur gudness blame ur scheming wife. and u will be forgiven just because the girl have find another boy. i loved maneet scene in amritsar. but the reason and track which they showed in between was just unaccepted. they wud have shown another reason.
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

some examples- Mera pyaar pyaar- hokkabar  - someone tell me the meaning.
Tenu hookah maarda phira- one this song- someone asked- ye hookah kyu maarda phir raha h.

my bro- wo pat nahi rahi h frustrate hoke hukkah hi marega.🤣

waise pahle ke songa ki video hilarious hoti thi- kuch songs ki.

have u heard the song- na chidko jhulf se pani ye moti tut jayenge. ðŸ˜† we all still laugh whenever this song comes on TV or radio. DD metro pe shyaam me bahut repeat hota tha ðŸ˜†
🤣IKR??? 
take the example of honey singh... uske lyrics are outrageous😳like seriously bad...
purane zamene k videos were hilarious as heros didnt know dancing😆
no i havent heard the song... maybe heard it... but m not getting it

haha... old generaton chodo.. i have even met TODAY's generation people who judge girl's by their dresses... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤ª

u are absolutely wrong about old song!!! sanju are u serious??? u are the first person m meeting who dont like old songs😳n it the lyrics which was so meaniful n soulful at those generation... today's song except for few are meaninless n bokwass🥱

Yeah i know even today's generation people are backward when it comes to girls wearing jeans n all but in less ratio... old generation is too much to handle when it comes to dressing sense of girls...

and yeah i dont like Old Songs much ðŸ˜› many songs (read very slow ones) makes me yawn n i feel sleepy but i do agree that the ones i have listened are classic ðŸ˜ƒ but even uss jamaane mei there were some songs whose lyrics were ajeeb n we used to make fun of it 😆 and also its only to fight with our family we have never agreed in front of them that old songs are epic
Originally posted by -Orchid-

scene was Maaneet gose to live in village house and Maan bring fruit for dinner

Episodes 351

[YOUTUBE]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VduOim6Gnpo[/YOUTUBE]

aa gayi humaari Mannet Guide.🥳😆
got it.
thanks Ru. ðŸ˜ƒ 

sanju i agree its not a big deal wearing bikini in glamour world... n the whole family coming from glamour world bikini n all discussion must be not a big deal for them... like it would be for us talking the same to our dad... but the thing is that sonam is a dumb... being bad actress is okay... but being dumb n giving what-the-f**k statement is kinda not okay in glamour world... where everything u do n say becomes headline...

well i agree that Sonam is dumb n she has given many W*F statements but Trish only such statements bring publicity to films n Sonam ke films toh waise bhi nahi chalte ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by mannu_minnie

exactly. it was fight for justice. but they just killed the damn reason by forgiving dev. Destroying a girls life is not something which can be forgiven. it is the same thing- u rape the girl. meet her after few months. show her ur gudness blame ur scheming wife. and u will be forgiven just because the girl have find another boy. i loved maneet scene in amritsar. but the reason and track which they showed in between was just unaccepted. they wud have shown another reason.
they spoilt everything ... each n everything which could have made the story good... they ruined each n every point of it...

like nautanki films🥱
Its fruit scene?? But uss waqt toh Geet is wearing Pink Night Dress toh siggie mein Orange color ke wajah se i got confused ðŸ˜¡ Grrr wahi main sochu when was this scene that Geet is wearing orange dress
Originally posted by -Orchid-

sanju thanks

abt twit ..thanks for info I ll not give him any attention net time..:P

arey nahi i dint meant this way ðŸ˜† i said ke he isnt getting any attention isliye he came up with this poll to get fans on work warna toh even i voted Maaneet ðŸ˜†

mera toh pura timeline is filled with RishBala voting n pics ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜†