Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"FRIENDSHIP without self interest
 is one of the most rare and beautiful things in life"

Hey Hina!
Wish u a very happy birthday babes..!!
I never thought i would find a friend in the whole competition.. i took part just for fun and esp since i didnt know a single human there i was even more apprehensive. 
But both U, Zahara, Sneha and Mahi were so kind enough to welcome me..!!
i remember how u insisted i made the VM for the competition even though i thought i ruined it u continued to be my fan!!!! πŸ€£ 
and loved it and made me feel so happy!!
the thing i love about you is your honesty you dont hesitate to tell people what u really think and one of the best things i find in you!!! 
and gal despite me knowing u for such a small amount of time... i am glad i met and we had our share of fun... you were also there for me when i was disturbed and tired to listen to me..!! 
i still feel guilt to nt be able to make the VM but sneha did do fabulous job!!
So here i am wishing such a sweet friend a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
Mayy u have a blessed birthday and get every of you wishes fullfilled!! i hope u liked my smalle gift..!! don worry ul get ur VM as well!! in due course!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
regards
safrena

[CENTER]C
yaqeen. thumbnail
yaqeen. thumbnail
I guess we have to cancel the character's idea.. nobody sent in anything except one member! :(
yaqeen. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OnlyHope

Once upon a time, in a faraway land of United Kingdom, there lived a princess. 😊 She dreamt of becoming the Queen one day. ⭐️ She was the laadli of the entire family and the sweetest and most loyal friend of all. 😳 She spammed, and watched dramas, ate pizza ALL DAY LONG, and her most favorite activity: crushing on many actors that came by, but there was one that just took over her heart and chipkofied Fevicol Se! 😳 Now now now, who is this handsome hunk, and just who is this mysterious princess? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

This beautiful princess, with a golden heart, is non other than our very own Forum ki Roshni, Mrs. Hinna Malhotra i.e. Hinnu! Yes, Mrs. Hinna Siddhart Malhotra's birthday! πŸ˜Ž

And I guess you all must have guessed who's the handsome hunk turned hubby of Hinna: it's non other than Siddhart Malhotra. β˜ΊοΈ

Although Hinna's husband is pretty busy, he still wished her on National Television, breaking million hearts around the globe. πŸ₯Ί

So please join this party thread and wish Mrs. Siddhart Malhotra i.e. Hinnu a very very happy birthday πŸ₯³ and a very happy married life with Siddhart.  

yaqeen. thumbnail

Peghaam aur Tohfay

DeviatedTesoro.

HKB, Hinnu, Hinna, and God knows what else I've called you. But I think I got stuck to HKB for the longest time.

So anyway, since Fariha completely ditched me with planning your birthday, I'm going to be pissed at her, k? Support me! You're on my side, kthanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Even though, we bicker A LOT, you do kinda mean something to me. I mean, you are important. So, yeah, just had to get that out there. πŸ˜† 

Here's to hoping you have an amazing day! πŸ˜ƒ

HAPPYY BIRTHDAAAYYY! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Love,
Saraa.

-Hina-

Baar baar din yeh ayee, baar baar dil yeh gaaye, tum jeeyo hazaro saal bas yehi hai arzoo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU! πŸ€—

Happy wala birthday Hinaaa <3 (naamchor) we should have a new addition in our cc name, mastikhor kaamchor and naamchor  πŸ˜† what do you say? Finally, today I got the opportunity to take some revenges on you on this special day of yours. 

MUHAHA. Let me grill you, brave yourself. πŸ˜ˆ Firstly, the most imp q; why did you chorified my name?why can't you accept Sid with me?and why don't you like adeel? why oh why? Answer me. Pls. πŸ˜†

Ohke, fine as its your birthday I wont grill you anymore as you already are growing OLD(er) πŸ€ͺ I should show some respect and behave. I wish you a very happy birthday. May Allah swt shower his blessings upon you and bless you.

You are an amazing person, you are one of those friends who in a short spam of time made a special place in my heart. SO grateful to have you as my friend. I miss talking to you and miss our convos. πŸ˜†

and and I wish I could gift you Sid on your bday but as you know my love for him is growing day by day so I cant do this to myself. One should always love them self first, so thats what I am doing. πŸ˜†

Lol, JK. He is neither your nor mine, woh apni mummy ka hai. πŸ€” and you are my soon-to-be-bhabhi if you remember? You once asked me if I had a brother and I didnt had any elder bro so i promised you to find myself a brother first and them make him marry you as you could be my bhabhi. Sid ko toh mein bhai bnane se rani... so just remember that. 

fine enough for today, have a blast and enjoy this special day of yours with your loved ones.

LOTS OF LOVEEE πŸ€—πŸ€—

Cup-Of-Chai

Dear Miss Hinna, πŸ˜Š I am hoping you are well. I am writing this message because on this very special day an angel came to this earth and it's my duty to wish that Angel. You might know who that Angel is. Yes! That Angel's name starts With H. Oh yes my dear, Obviously it's you. πŸ˜Š

OH MY GOD! Hinna. πŸ€£ Hahaha! Did you really think that formal thingy above was my actual message? Main Itni sati savitri Nahin bani ke I would wish you in such a formal way LMAO! Okay ahem ahem now I should wish you in a very insulting way because that is my duty. Our friendship isn't considered normal unless I insult you. Let's see. πŸ˜†. I can't believe you are so freakin Old now. I mean dude! Slow down. πŸ˜² πŸ˜† What's the hurry? I mean I get it you love being Old but Whoa! That is some quick ageing. Haha! 

Btw I can't believe we've known each other like 3837282 years now and in those years we have been talking each day everyday like so much that wishing you birthday and writing a message for you is just like any other day because I really don't have anything left to say. I should seriously ignore you in other messenger services so I can wish you next time properly but you are so obsessed with me that you just can't let me go. πŸ˜† I mean chipku much? πŸ˜† 

btw on a serious note though. All I can just say that I Freakin love you like a teddy Bear and like a Fat kid loves chocolate and like you love AKDU! And so on and so on. But Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleaos! Always stay as Lazy you are and always keep growing old and keep having white hair so I can call you Oldy! Oh, and don't forget to share the cake with me because you are such a fatty you never share anything! Anyways I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW IT. πŸ€— HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN Meri HEINZ KETCHUP. Love you baby!MWAH! πŸ€— I hope you have a blast and celebrate your birthday like a Monkey. πŸ˜† I can tell you're wondering.. Monkey? Do they celebrate birthdays? Well yes they do. I have been seeing a monkey celebrate it's birthday every year on this very same day and her name is Hinna. πŸ˜† okay [=)){ before you murder me. I LOVE YOU! Bestyyy! 

Haaapy birthday again! And again and again. πŸ˜† 

-- Iqra --

Hinnnuuu!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday meri jaan! I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing year! May Allah bless you with all the happiness! You're such a special part of my time on IF and you've always been there; be it in AT's or the CC! You're such a fun and loving person to be around and I love that! Happy Birthday, Hinn! <3

cclove

Happy Birthday Hinna! Wishing you a rocking birthday and many more great bdays in the future! I haven't known you long but you seem like a really cool chick! All the best! πŸ₯³

Candy (cclove).πŸ˜‰

forevermine

"FRIENDSHIP without self interest is one of the most rare and beautiful things in life"
Hey Hina!
Wish u a very happy birthday babes..!!
I never thought i would find a friend in the whole competition.. i took part just for fun and esp since i didnt know a single human there i was even more apprehensive. 
But both U, Zahara, Sneha and Mahi were so kind enough to welcome me..!!
i remember how u insisted i made the VM for the competition even though i thought i ruined it u continued to be my fan!!!! πŸ€£ 
and loved it and made me feel so happy!!
the thing i love about you is your honesty you dont hesitate to tell people what u really think and one of the best things i find in you!!! 
and gal despite me knowing u for such a small amount of time... i am glad i met and we had our share of fun... you were also there for me when i was disturbed and tired to listen to me..!! 
i still feel guilt to nt be able to make the VM but sneha did do fabulous job!!
So here i am wishing such a sweet friend a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
Mayy u have a blessed birthday and get every of you wishes fullfilled!! i hope u liked
my smalle gift..!! don worry ul get ur VM as well!! in due course!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
regards
safrena

yaqeen. thumbnail

Credits

OnlyHope

ZumSrK.

-Alina.

appy_indy-KD

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wah! Me likey!

Thread in PSF?
Oh anddd..thanks for all the decorations! πŸ€—
AND..I have one more message from Rabz..so just add it to your post :)
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
...I can't find my post in this forum so posting here. Hopefully, my post will show up in my recent posts now :D