Posted: 10 years ago
where r all of u? no.one watches it...
I watched the 1st episode.It was a kill.haaa..gosh,never expected Star plus to give such flop shows.Poor storyline,bad actors..bad direction..thumbs down.
oh boy...all my other members in the family thinks the same..i do however believe that such ghhatiya love stories do exist..have seen then right before my eyes!
I already posted two articles. But I wonder where people are?
this show is reeally different to what they show on indian television i guess, but are actually the happenings of dark reality
Hi all, unfortunetly the first epi was REALLY BAD!however the second and third epis  were awesome and so entertaninig! PLEASE SPREAD SHOW
Its an amazing show...make sure dnt miss it..but hooe v  gt updates abt d show here...:)
i just started watching it...watched the first two episodes online...and somewhere i liked this show...

lots of romantic drama goes on in televisions but such dark love stories hardly shows...and i like it...much better than the 'janu i love you ' stuffs...specially the suspense element of the stories are superb...

got to watch the rest yet but i liked the first two..quite realistic and intriguing..👏
@Rimi i also like it...its good
@Syed i will try to give updates on Sundays following this week..but please make here a little active..
not many watch this show i guess raz coz it depicts dark love stories...😛😛