•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a question for everyone here specially the men.

Everyone says things like we shld not stigmize or mistreat rape surviors...etc etc...
Making big claims is very easy.
How many of u will actually marry and accept a rape survivor ?

For the women here...Supposing your brother/son/frn wants to marry a girl who is a rape survivor...will you support him ? and accept his choice ?

If we really want to change the society we have to be the change.It has to start somewhere.
How many of you will really act on it ?
A realy nice post dear 
Sure being a female I will understand her pain & will surely accept her as a family member with my open heart ðŸ˜Š
Very Nice..
I would like to answer it.

Yes, it is right that no body would want to accept a girl who has been raped. But for this first these rape cases are need to be stoped. If no girl would be raped, why anyone would neglet to marry her. but if we see a raped girl it will be in our blood and somewhere that, she is not the last girl to marry and we will get another. So somewhere she will be neglected.

Originally posted by tapugada

Very Nice..
I would like to answer it.

Yes, it is right that no body would want to accept a girl who has been raped. But for this first these rape cases are need to be stoped. If no girl would be raped, why anyone would neglet to marry her. but if we see a raped girl it will be in our blood and somewhere that, she is not the last girl to marry and we will get another. So somewhere she will be neglected.

Its impossible to stop rapes completely.
even in developed countries which r much safer...rapes still happen.
So its foolish to expect a 100% crime free society...
All we can do is make strict laws and punish all curlpits...this will reduce the occurance.
Meanwhile those who r already raped wat abt them ?
They r humans afterall...the cant be brushed under the carpet.
Unfortunately indian men r obsessed with virginity...women r just objects for them...just like ppl prefer firsthand cars they want an untouched innocent virgin girl.
I respect western men in this regard...They hav already moved on frm this victorian morality...no one gives a damm for virginity in west.
Thts why irs much easier for a rape survivor to hav a normal life in europe, US or australia.
Even China Japan has come a ling way..they dont care abt virginity either.
Unless indian males change their mindset n stop attaching honour to a women's sex life...nothing will change.
I am yet to come across any indian man who will openly accept tht they dont care abt their partners past.
I hav a son...N I will wholeheartedly accept his choice even if she happens to be a rape/abuse survivor.