Karan's concert latest news !

Posted: 10 years ago
Friends,

In our recent visit to Fiji, people suggested that we should do the shows during School Holidays commencing from 25th April. After speaking to Karan, he has finally managed to re-schedule his shootings to accommodate our request.

Hence our shows will now commence from 25th April. We will finalise all venues this week and advise new dates accordingly.
So the concert date has been changed from March to April 25 and what show is Karan shooting for 😉
Originally posted by karsuh

So the concert date has been changed from March to April 25 and what show is Karan shooting for 😉

Yes it has been changed still it's fine 👍🏼

I think karan got a new show waiting for official confirmation from him
Wow i hope we get an official confirmation from Karan regarding his new show soon 😃
Originally posted by karsuh

Wow i hope we get an official confirmation from Karan regarding his new show soon 😃

It would be great if it's a rajshri show hoping for the best 😊
@jesh.  thanks for sharing 🤗
yes which channel he will do his next show???   I am sure u will find out first 
He is so sweet he easily agreed to the changes ! 
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

@jesh.  thanks for sharing 🤗
yes which channel he will do his next show???   I am sure u will find out first 

😊

Hope we know soon i will try to share the news first 😉
hope we soon get the news of his cme bck. en hopefully its a rajshri show en tht also on zee with suhasi!!
Originally posted by -Mahima-

hope we soon get the news of his cme bck. en hopefully its a rajshri show en tht also on zee with suhasi!!

That would be the best ever