Harry Potter

Emma Watson : J K Rowling's quote was completely taken out of context - Page 2

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: khushboo_kzk

I totally agree with emma. Ron and hermione are magic.they are meant for each other and it was clear in the very first scene of both of them in book and movie itself when they first met in hogwarts express. I'm very upset when i first read j.k rowling interview because harry potter is a only and first novel which is so close to my heart still remains and remain forever that why i'm still reading it, i'm on HP- 6. I invested in each characters and relationship very emotionally especially in harry-Ron friendship and Ron-hermione Banter,love and Friendship. i don't know what's going in her mind while giving this interview that she was thinking pairing harry-hermione instead Ron-hermione (which Already Happen and Ronimione ended up together) that too after so many years i will not going to say some brother-sister crap for harry- hermione.they are not siblings like fred-george or Ginny-Ron but they are friends very good friends,she meant to harry as much as ron mean to him as friends, ron and hermione is harry's family, and is no level of romantic tension or interaction between harry-hermione rather than that romantic tension and interaction is present between ron-hermione atleast this much i can understand after reading and watching both novels and movies infinite times and still reading
RON AND HERMIONE FOREVER
and yes EMMA is too gorgeous and beautiful and 'Me' totally agree with her. Ron-hermione is magic.

Emma said that the quote was completely taken out of context, meaning that Rowling did not, in fact, state that Hermione should have married Harry. She has said that it was meant to be a joke.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters