Written Update Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh 03/03 *Rocking Entry-Of Ghosts*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!😛I am up with the written update.😃Hope it will help people a lot to catch missed things.I tried to give every possible element.Enjoy!😳😳
Written Update
The episode starts with a dark room.A darawna aadmi comes saying Malik!Malik and comes to a casket.It opens on its own.Tere comes a hand from it.The Bhoot Uncle [ Darawna Aadmi ] says all have heard the rumor of being of Bhoots in this house so none is willing to come there..Then he calls Dr. Pisacho.He greets him with Bad Evening.Dr Pisacho sees the bhoot in the casket and said that he needs food only.Then Dabru [ Bhoot Uncle] comes to a lady pic whose name was Bhootrina [ Katrina of Bhoots😆].She is a astrologer and asks her that will his malik get food tomorrow.Then,Bhootrina with her magical powers sees and says that Yes,the shikaar r himself coming to that bungalow. Tiku House: Tiku Cries Pyaare  and Pritam...Both in hurry come to the ground floor.Then,Tiku says that he is bored of both's mistakes and so he will send them to Bhatinda.Meanwhile,Tiku's Sasu maa comes and Tiku does Pairi Pona to her. Then Pritam-Pyaare call their Di [Tiku's wife] and say her to make Tiku not let them go.Then she says some shayari and Tiku says he is fida on this ada of hers.And says them that this is their last chance.Bhoot Bungalow: Wolves cry.Bats fly.Bhootrina says that the shikaar is about to leave for the bungalow.Tiku House: Tiku's Secretary comes and says that there is a big problem.meanwhile Pritam and Pyaare also comes. [Pritam has a secret crush on her and Pyaare too.]Then she says that the children has come and the drivers r nt available.Then,Pritam-Pyaare [PP] says that they will take the children to the picnic as Pritham as Driver and Pyaare as cleaner.Then again,they go to their Di and Di makes Tiku let the m go with children by her shayari.
*Break*
SABPrize Question: Pritham,Pyaare kya bankar bachchon ko picnic par lekar jaate hain?
A. Driver aur Cleaner      B.Joker       C.Watchman        D.Cricketer

Bus is being driven.The children are singing song.Suddenly,the bus stops.And they see that the Tyre is punctured..Bhoot Bungalow: Bhoot Uncle says Malik!Ur khaana has come.be Happy.Then a big fierce bat comes out from the casket and it takes the form of Dracula.Bhootrina and Bhoot Uncle cry some Bhooty cries. 

Precap: Pritham and gang enter the bungalow.There happens some paranormal activities with all of them.And Pyaare gets trapped between Dracula,Bhoot Uncle,Bhootrina and Dr Pisacho!

Episode Review:
It was a quite fascinating episode.The first episode was indeed rocking.I liked it.It was 5/5 rated.Some things like scenes,animations,etc. were done beaytifully.I will appreciate the makers for the sound too.The characters r too funny.And the star of the episode was none other than Bhootrina as she gives us a lesson that we should keep care of the future from the present.

Edited by Abhishek_King - 10 years ago
thanks for WU! I caught the epi! It was fantastic!!
The episode was hilarious! Thanks for the WU.
@shreya di and @Priyam ur welcum...😊 and ya,the epi was indeed good...😛
thanks for upadate abhi and it was great episode
Thanks rishab...agree...😊