BRiNG SG-TOTY SEASON3 !!! IMPORTANT!! Check page 9 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
guys, please don't stop!!! send them many emails!!
PLEASE GUYS DONT STOP SPAMMING THEIR INBOXES !!! !!!! 

We Have To Win !!!
Please guys , see this thread:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4182410&PID=114066762&#p114066762
dnt want to dishearten u but its difficult.
firstly SG fangrp is not huge. we need fans. secondly, ShiviTi are in different shows. i dnt knw what to do. bt ya if veera and ISK ends then we can try. i hv mailed,msgd everywhere nd even spoke to SG cvs 😭
bt they said NO
it was a great show
it shouldnt even have ended

It's a reunion for best buddies!!

Channel V's young actors meet up after a long time and party hard.

Saturday, December 20, 2014 | 3:47:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   4 Comments  |  3930 Views

Actors need no reason to party and especially when the buddies meet together after a long time they end up chit chatting and cherishing their memories.

We are talking about the actors of Channel V's two popular shows Humse Hai Life and Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Shivin Narang, Abigail Jain, Himansh Kohli, Heli Daruwala and others recently gathered together and partied to the fullest.

We quizzed Abigail to know about the reunion and she says excitedly, "Yes we all met after a very long time and it was a great fun. The stylist of our show had invited us for dinner and we enjoyed the good food and had a gala time (smiles)."

She further adds, "It's always fun to meet them and I love to meet them as I can't stay away from them for the enjoyment. It was a crazy time we spent together and we all had a great fun."

Well, indeed the actors must have spent a gala time together!

Keep reading this space for more updates.

Aakruti Damani