BRiNG SG-TOTY SEASON3 !!! IMPORTANT!! Check page 9 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Wow very nice idea,signed the petition.
Very nice idea Naz
Thanks for this efforts we all are with you
We need SG3 back
but karam ka new serial aa raha hai na something like NAADAN PARINDEY on LifeOK channel i read it on fb
Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

but karam ka new serial aa raha hai na something like NAADAN PARINDEY on LifeOK channel i read it on fb
really ??? I hate life ok😡

no yaar.. he has to come with SG season3😭
awesum nazu 🤗👏
ya want our sg season 3 😭
Nazu I got response from Star india on My mail...

Yupiee...they said they will forward dis request further ...

Ek blooper ho gaya... i copied ur message and paste in and sent it...
But there u give exmaple like (I m from germany) Maine change ni kiya becoz i was not aware...

so they took my foreign viewer...😆
Originally posted by ShivinkiJas

Nazu I got response from Star india on My mail...

Yupiee...they said they will forward dis request further ...

Ek blooper ho gaya... i copied ur message and paste in and sent it...
But there u give exmaple like (I m from germany) Maine change ni kiya becoz i was not aware...

so they took my foreign viewer...😆
woowww... please send the reply here.. wanna read it ! Thank you sooo much dear !!! I love you ssooo much.. I knew they anyone from here will get a reply. And I was not wrong.. !! :D I am ssooo happyyy
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

woowww... please send the reply here.. wanna read it ! Thank you sooo much dear !!! I love you ssooo much.. I knew they anyone from here will get a reply. And I was not wrong.. !! :D I am ssooo happyyy

yup u were not wrong... love u my dear...

just wait i m posting it here
Nazu chk This its a Reply by consumer cell of star India

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for writing to us. It's always heartening to hear from our viewers residing overseas and to know of their connect with Star. We truly and deeply value this bond.

We are glad that you like our show Suvreen Guggal on Channel V. It's great to hear a word of encouragement from viewers like you; it drives us to deliver better.

Suvreen Guggal, is an inspiring, rousing coming of age tale of an entire generation of youngsters studying at DPSC, a prestigious college in Delhi. It's a humorous and riveting campus drama that states that there's more to this Facebook generation than iPod and low-waist jeans.

With regards to your request, we will make sure that it reaches the Programming team at Star for their review.

We hope that you are enjoying our other line up of shows and events on Channel V. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

By god ki kasam ye toh badi changi news hai!