Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

BRiNG SG-TOTY SEASON3 !!! IMPORTANT!! Check page 9 - Page 3

MeherSehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww Naz great efforts! 🤗
I really really reallyyy want Suvreen Guggal to be back .. Have signed the petition and will surely send mails to all ..
But we need to take this to a big level .. maybe something like gathering a lot many of people and making each one send mails to star, channel v, connecting to the producers and the channel on various social networking sites, media portals which cover the tv industry etc .. Otherwise our petitions and all will go unnoticed 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ShivinkiJas

Nazu chk This its a Reply by consumer cell of star India

Dear Kiran,

Thank you for writing to us. It's always heartening to hear from our viewers residing overseas and to know of their connect with Star. We truly and deeply value this bond.

We are glad that you like our show Suvreen Guggal on Channel V. It's great to hear a word of encouragement from viewers like you; it drives us to deliver better.

Suvreen Guggal, is an inspiring, rousing coming of age tale of an entire generation of youngsters studying at DPSC, a prestigious college in Delhi. It's a humorous and riveting campus drama that states that there's more to this Facebook generation than iPod and low-waist jeans.

With regards to your request, we will make sure that it reaches the Programming team at Star for their review.

We hope that you are enjoying our other line up of shows and events on Channel V. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

woohohoooww... It means that they knew that people want SG back! Hope they will listen to uss.. come on guyss lets spam their inbox with our e-mails!!! :DD
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So agreed Naz

We need to keep emailing them

Duno if the dumb CVs will ever listen to us worst cvs ever
Lianaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

So agreed Naz

We need to keep emailing them

Duno if the dumb CVs will ever listen to us worst cvs ever

Don't say that Anam. Our cv's are the best cv's ever!!! They gave us the best channel, the best show, the best actors, the best story, the best characters, the best of the best THEY GAVE OUR YUVREEN / SHIVITI! I'm telling you that I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH OUR CV'SS!!!!😳😆
I know they changed the story and all.. but think positive they gave the best memories..😳 awww.. yuvreen friends, love funny fights! etc..!! I'm thinking always positive. If cv's won't be there so we won't get our favourite show.😳 THANK YOU CV'S FOR GIVING US A BEAUTIFUL SHOW EVER!!🤗

I'll open a topic about our conversation.. Is it ok ?😃 And I'll name the topic: THANK YOU CV'S!!😃
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naz_YuvReen

Don't say that Anam. Our cv's are the best cv's ever!!! They gave us the best channel, the best show, the best actors, the best story, the best characters, the best of the best THEY GAVE OUR YUVREEN / SHIVITI! I'm telling you that I'M REALLY IN LOVE WITH OUR CV'SS!!!!😳😆

I know they changed the story and all.. but think positive they gave the best memories..😳 awww.. yuvreen friends, love funny fights! etc..!! I'm thinking always positive. If cv's won't be there so we won't get our favourite show.😳 THANK YOU CV'S FOR GIVING US A BEAUTIFUL SHOW EVER!!🤗

I'll open a topic about our conversation.. Is it ok ?😃 And I'll name the topic: THANK YOU CV'S!!😃

I do agree we got to see Yuvreen/Shiviti cos of them... they gave best SG Season 1 ever but season 2 they messed it badly...Naz you can do that...just hope CVs and channel V listen to us give SG season 3 with same  cast
Lianaa thumbnail
Ok.. please see my post on your yuvreen os contest thread..

and please see my new sticky topic =)

gonna open that topic about the cv's. :D wait a minute
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
grt idea naz di...have signed it :)
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow thts grt...jassy di...aap toh foreign viewer ho gaye...heheh :P
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4