Review Of Pritam Pyaare Aur Woh

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The first episode is over.Tellybuzz will soon give us review of the show..Before that lets have a review of the very first episode of the show.How did u like the episode?Do u think the show is here for a long run?Did u like the cast of the show?

And how much will u rate the episode on scale of 5-10?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the show is here for a long run but only if it attracts the viewers.The ghosts and paranormal activities,are something which r nt liked by viewers and such superstitious things r only for for fun which can attract only children.But as per my guess,I think it is a 4/10 star rated show.
About the first episode:
It was quite satisfactory.The animations,scenes,etc. were interesting.Sound effects were awesum...but something I missed was that it didn't seem to be real-ghosts...And characters esp. Tiku House' were very funny and I liked it.
Ratings. 9. 😊😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was an impressive start. I loved all the characters. The epi starts with a spooky intro I must say, it was a bit dull, but I loved the grapics n Bhoot-rinaπŸ˜† Then come our lead brothers, absolutely adorable Pritam & Pyare. ⭐️ LOVED how they troubled their Tiku Jiju.. n their Didi's shayeris as well..πŸ˜†
I dunno a vampire eats humans?? I have always read it sucks blood, apart from that it was an awesome epiπŸ˜†  
Minionite thumbnail
I loved the first episode. First the entry of Paresh (sorry I don't know the actor's name) and the bhoot and then Tiku's house. Wah! Maza aa gaya. I'm looking forward to this show.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was good episode and graphics was good 
 pritam pyaare brother jodi is too cute😳😳 and the music for them is too good

Tiku jiju was too funny and just loved the scene when pritam pyaare troubled him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bhoot rina was also good .😊😊😊

overall it was good episode n great start.