Who else loved the start??

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys.. I'm Priya. I just love tv shows, specially sab tv shows that make me laugh my heart out and forget my worries for quite a while😊

Now that we are done with introsπŸ˜† lets talk abt episode...

I had a long day in college, met with friends, missed the epi. But my curiosity got me, I couldn't wait for repeat n saw it online.

It was an impressive start. I loved all the characters. The epi starts with a spooky intro it was a bit dull, but I loved the grapics n Bhoot-rinaπŸ˜† Then come our lead brothers, absolutely adorable Pritam & Pyare. ⭐️ LOVED how they troubled their Tiku Jiju.. n their Did's shayeris as well..πŸ˜†

And precap- oohhh P & P land up with Mary and kids at spooky palace! πŸ˜† I jus cant wait for next episode!

So yes who else loved the start?πŸ˜‰ share ur views.. good night~

Hello!
I too loved it...esp. the graphics,sound effects,animations and ya,me too liked Bhootrina...πŸ˜† and the cries she was makng...🀣
It was nyc...😊
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Hello!
I too loved it...esp. the graphics,sound effects,animations and ya,me too liked Bhootrina...πŸ˜† and the cries she was makng...🀣
It was nyc...😊

Hi..😊

Yeah it was one fun-filled episode! Wish the show gains more popularity n keeps rocking this way.. then our forum wont be this emptyπŸ˜†
i liked the way when pritam and pyare walked as gentelman down and eveyone were shocked!!!
Originally posted by -Priyam-

Hi..😊

Yeah it was one fun-filled episode! Wish the show gains more popularity n keeps rocking this way.. then our forum wont be this emptyπŸ˜†
Waiting for today's epi.😊...And ya,me wish so too..😳...regarding our forum-I don't think it will have that much membership cozz I have not seen high membership in any of the SAB TV FORUMS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by menamithu

i liked the way when pritam and pyare walked as gentelman down and eveyone were shocked!!!

ya that was fab scene😊

Waiting for today's epi.😊...And ya,me wish so too..😳...regarding our forum-I don't think it will have that much membership cozz I have not seen high membership in any of the SAB TV FORUMS...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know.. but JAJ forum is a bit better.😳 agree with u sab tv shows n sony tv shows too..πŸ˜†

yes ! i agree jaj is better as it has more no of members

but i am sure ppaw will soon attract more members

anyways... hello i am mena i would have a request i dont have any friends here as i am new pls would anybody like to be my friend? and add me to your friend buddy ?

Maybe someone needs to request to hold the Promotional Siggy Contest early. Who knows? It might bring people here. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Maybe someone needs to request to hold the Promotional Siggy Contest early. Who knows? It might bring people here. πŸ˜†
bt after dat,the forum will turn into the bhoot bungalow of the show soon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But ya,some discussion thread shld be there for discussing things that shld be done to make the forum active...😳