Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Cannot understand what this serial is promoting. I think they are destroying ever character. Also,  it is Saravanan's hasty action and the sister leaving home that is a cause of much of Kalyani's problems. TA interfering made matters worse and Kalyani going to the wedding and bluffing all added up. Mohan is now shown as complete villain. 

Padma is mean to others but is very nice to her children and so Pavi is justified in feeling bad.

You are absolutely right. Kal's sister and Saravanan had always been very selfish and immature. For once she should repent for her selfishness which landed Kalyani in such a trouble. Instead of only
Trying to show all hatred. Revathy never reciprocated for Pavi's goodness towards her. After all Mohan was nice to them once, sending them on school trips with his money. He was not a big earner.
I wish Saravanan for once thought about how he ruined Kal's life.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Though it was nice of TA to have given shelter to mohan and Padma, 
He went overboard in taking them to Kalyani and making them repent. And expecting Kal to forgive.
It was like being too
Insensitive to Kalyani.he was very insensitive to kal. That is the way he is. Too impulsive and insensitive. He behaved this way with Deepa also in Prabha's house saying things like her upbringing 
Was not proper because she refused to forgive Prabha when Deepa was tortured and jeered at
Constantly by Prabha.
Quoting great Tamil sayings like " kutram kandal sutram illai", out of place. Padmaand Mohan committed the biggest sins. It is not like a relative just gossipped about another or was a little rude or selfish.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks very much to all the updaters for their wonderful job and time.
ungaLaala dhaan indha crap serial la irundhu engaluku vidudhalai. padichuttaa podhume.. thanks to you all.
adhai paarkka vendaame.
Jan50 thumbnail
This is a lot better serial compared to others. At least it shows some reality even though some
Characters are over the top. It shows ordinary middle class and their struggles. Occasionally some 
Goons, but has come a long way from dwelling on them. Much betterbthan Radhika's serials.
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Sri

It's focusing on crime and punishment so everyone will have different views on what should be done to Padma and Mohan and what Kalyani should do. So let's see what the Storywriters have in store for us. 

Personally I think the samandhi should be arrested. Padma and Mohan are not guilty in this situation but I do not expect Kalyani to forgive them at all. Kalyani should not be angry on Thulasi as Padma and Mohan aren't directly connected with this matter and Thulasi gave then jaameen.  
svr230 thumbnail
Kalyani better patch up with Mohan. As Indira deeps mom will
Show her true colors. She is not going to feed if Kalyani cannot
Drive. And Thule is not fit for anything to help her out. She
Still did not return back kal money
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

This is a lot better serial compared to others. At least it shows some reality even though some

Characters are over the top. It shows ordinary middle class and their struggles. Occasionally some 
Goons, but has come a long way from dwelling on them. Much betterbthan Radhika's serials.

I'm guessing you haven't watched Vani Rani? 😉 It's going good yaar, no nonsense and fairly logical and realistic for a Tamil serial . . . 😃 And the comedy . . . 👍🏼 You should try it sometime . . . 😳
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

Sorry. I disagree. Kumaran has killed this serial, like how he killed Thirumathi Selvam. He started off with a good premise about a young girl wanting to improve her life and succeed at all costs and now where has it gone? According to my calculations Thulasi should have graduated last year itself.

Ordinary middle class and their struggles? How can you say that when you yourself have said that the characters are over the top? Everything is over the top - the plots, the characters, the dialogues.I don't think it is reality at all.

Kanagu-Roja story is just silly and ridiculous. Characters like Nila, Shiva, Maya - total waste of time and are hardly memorable. And they also made Tamil's character into an unpleasant arrogant nasty piece of work. Yesterday I wanted to slap him left and right. 😡

Radhika's serials - I loved Chitty and after that I could not be bothered - Chellameh, Annamalai. Selvi and Arasi had promise but total flop. But Vani Rani is far superior and definitely superior to other Sun serials. In my opinion. Needed to make that clear. 😃

Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

Sorry. I disagree. Kumaran has killed this serial, like how he killed Thirumathi Selvam. He started off with a good premise about a young girl wanting to improve her life and succeed at all costs and now where has it gone? According to my calculations Thulasi should have graduated last year itself.

Ordinary middle class and their struggles? How can you say that when you yourself have said that the characters are over the top? Everything is over the top - the plots, the characters, the dialogues.I don't think it is reality at all.

Kanagu-Roja story is just silly and ridiculous. Characters like Nila, Shiva, Maya - total waste of time and are hardly memorable. And they also made Tamil's character into an unpleasant arrogant nasty piece of work. Yesterday I wanted to slap him left and right. 😡

Radhika's serials - I loved Chitty and after that I could not be bothered - Chellameh, Annamalai. Selvi and Arasi had promise but total flop. But Vani Rani is far superior and definitely superior to other Sun serials. In my opinion. Needed to make that clear. 😃

I knew I could count on you to come to the rescue, I was just waiting for it. . . 😉 😃 😆

Jan50 thumbnail
Radhika's serials start brilliantly like Selvi and Chellame. But they are so incorigible aftervsome time. 
Thee are always two wiives or a concubine and first wife tolerating all kind of crap. Sorry. Her serials 
Are way off reality in my opinion. In thendral the characters are shown to have various shades of
Grey and which is more realistic. Yes you feel like slapping Tamil because you expect the hero to be
All perfect. But  it is possible that a good guy is gullible and some times greed grips him too.
Where as in Radhika's serial she is super perfect and solves all problems and gives speeches.
Which is kind of stale and
Far from reality. Chellame, Arasi and Selvi gave ne the impression how horrible her serials become when she drags on. Another bad serial is Kasturi. 
So let us agree to disagree.
Edited by Jan50 - 10 years ago