YMGGK a show to cherish - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago

YMGGK showed us how to love and respect your family πŸ˜Š

Taking care of them πŸ‘πŸΌ Being strong and standing up for them !

Aangan hai jaise babul ki bagiya
Bitiya hai jaise babul ki chidiya
Mere babul ki bagiya mein khel khilone
Gudde gudiya
Mauj manati
Hukam chali

Bhayia ki kabhi behan ki saathi
Maa thi meri saheli
Yahan main ghar ghar kheli

Nazar lage na iss bagiya ko
Kajal ka lagaun main
Iss ghar ko aur maa babul ko
Mann me roz chupayun mein
Samajh na chaati
Samajh na paati

Kyun duniya ye nazar lagathi
Dekh ke ye swaran haveli

It has to explain everything in words but YMGGK forum has been a great journey never knew i could be so attached to a forum πŸ˜Š
Sweet memories 

These are the last days in the forum so everyone make the most of it post any last thoughts and comments you always wanted to share regarding the show and actors πŸ˜ƒ

Most members have been here for a long time and some for a short time but thanks for being here and giving your support and loving the forum  πŸ‘

Bidding adieu to Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum πŸ€—

YMGGK was the best show πŸ‘πŸΌ and i really enjoyed watching this beautiful show by Rajshri πŸ˜ƒ
Yes i am enjoying the last days here πŸ˜‰
the most wonderful show ever!!!!
Originally posted by karsuh

YMGGK was the best show πŸ‘πŸΌ and i really enjoyed watching this beautiful show by Rajshri πŸ˜ƒ

So much happiness YMGGK has given πŸ˜Š it seriously was the best show nothing can be like it so unique and beautiful in every day πŸ˜ƒ
I am enjoying da last days here. its just tht I will miss da forum😭
I will always cherish the good memories i had in the forum and would not want to remember the bad memories of the forum at the closure where so many restrictions were up and we could not post what we want about the show we loved and supported throughout 
When i first watched the first episode i only watched half of it that was a bad day and was not in the best mood so wasn't interested in seeing it then after awhile realised that i should watch it again properly and then kept watching and then comes karan  that made me so hooked and then seeing the chemistry of karan and abha i was completely addicted then πŸ˜ƒ