Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
YMGGK was one of the first shows that I watched regularly. While reading some articles, I came across this forum and realized that it was the best place to get updated news and also share opinions regarding a certain track/character/ anything really. I was initially a silent member, read through the posts, etc and then at some point I decided to take an active part and share my opinions and thoughts. 
I also regularly visited other forums but never really was as active probably because this was one of the forums where everyone were welcoming and cordial and mature about everything. There was never any bashing or bad criticisms and that makes a forum better in a whole lot of ways. 

This forum will always be a special place because if it weren't for YMGGK, i wouldn't even be on IF.
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My experience was so good here..I just feel sooo sad to write anything now.. 😭
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So it's happening... our forum gonna get closed...well, every thing has 2 end one day, the sooner or the later...so v've to accept that fact.. but surely miss this wonderful forum... got a pretty bunch of good friends .. off late i've been missing the forum, got busy with so many things but tried to hav a quick look thru' the forum even though cudn indulge in chats or discussions... i wish every one good luck... no need 2 worry..v can get into touch via pms, scraps or TMs... b happy everyone... tc..enjoy life !! 😃🤗❤️
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Dear All,

We have made a re-union thread (
  • ::YMGGK Re-Union Bhavan #1 [IO]::
  • ) in the Chat Club and you are welcomed to join us there 😊