Nadaswaram march 1000th epsiode week..March 3-8 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Sumi.. Sam is back in a new avatar.. enjoy.. 😆

sema twist in the story.. 😛

Just thought of seeing the 1000th episode
Seemed a bit clichd but the twist was totally unexpected ðŸ˜²
Anyway the athiradi part is done and dusted so all the updaters brace yourself for the very calm aftermath ðŸ˜†
In progress chellangala.
Konjam too much dialogue

will update and comment afterwards.
Update posted
Sorry for long update but too many coming and going. Will post me feedback later. 
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Just thought of seeing the 1000th episode
Seemed a bit clichd but the twist was totally unexpected ðŸ˜²
Anyway the athiradi part is done and dusted so all the updaters brace yourself for the very calm aftermath ðŸ˜†

I knew you will be here today - Y am i not surprised? lolz. Welcome 😛

Yet to watch the episode. Will comment after watching it online. Reading all build ups - am like okay need to watch re.
thanks akka for updates. Watched the episode and wondered how you wrote it.. Devayani style in Panjathanthiram "Ivalavu periya updates" ðŸ˜†  Shabaa to many scenes and dialogs. Good attempt for 1000th episode. Only the voices were low and some not clear. For once PP lae everyone talking in low voice :O Feel sorry for Mayil now.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thanks Migan for ulaga saadhanai episode & update. We updaters too deserve a place in Guinness book.

1000th episode closing episode illaya. Indha saga meendum thodaruma. ?  So friday no ess . Hmmm.
Good episode but I agree voice not clear as they talk live also they all made an effort to talk. Pavam mayilu.
Rajesh kaliya????

Even MM came and Wow Sam back in kavi udai. Lols
Originally posted by migan

Good episode but I agree voice not clear as they talk live also they all made an effort to talk. Pavam mayilu.
Rajesh kaliya????

Even MM came and Wow Sam back in kavi udai. Lols

Oops i forgot about him. What a change mamae 😆 Special dedication for SK

Loved sam's re-entry... !! we are going to have fun for sure... and MM, why the hell he came to Karaikudi ? It was a grand thriller...

Did anyone notice that there was no background music since it was live and unedited ?

I am sure lot of rehersals would have gone in... The power cut and gopi's entry ! nice direction..

it was semma viruviruppu... hope even if once a week, if the story moves at this pace, it will be interesting...

Missed prasad and maha :) 
So no episode today???? 
Only celebration????