nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the videos shathir..
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aloha guys.. 
Saturday Written Update will be posted tomorrow only since the video havent been uploaded yet..

Please bear with me...
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the updates.

Shree_SK - I liked your siggy. Thank you for putting it up.  I also saw somewhere in IF news of this flight.

Yes, Malaysians are feeling hopeful and praying hard for the safety of MH370.  My childhood schoolmate's sisters and nieces are on the same flight.

Also, one of our staff is in the same flight. 

Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to hear about your office staff on the same flight Caryn. Praying for everyone's safety.

Did anyone watch Saturday episode? Found this picture (must be saturday episode) and looks interesting. Good to see sam is back :)

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ratna - this pic not on Saturday. there was no Sam.
Saturday fulla Siva+ Rogini+ Siva father attagasam.

plus MM in the police station where they enquire gopi and Mayil and send of Gopi decide to keep Mayil for the night asking Gopi to bail him next day. Also Insp says may not be a big case. Sokku orey senti.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

my sam😆😆

Indha scene..his face..his expression...pushpa pirai and sam's sister's expression ellamae reminds me of nanban movie silencer srivatsan...

yarukavadhu puriyaudha naan enna solla varen nnu??

Jeeva and srikanth : pottanda pottanda..silent aa bomb pottanda..

Srivatsan : i didnt do it..senthilll..nee dhanae panna🤣
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6GbZE8dC0[/YOUTUBE]

Saturday Written Update On The Way...

Sam back to his home and kalaichufying his parents and sister by talking like Saamiyar..
Sam Become Saamiyar ready.. His parents gets worried dy. Sam and his mantra.. omg.. thangaale..

Sam then explains to them that he got power from his Guruji in Kaasi. Oru touch le ellam power um vanthuruccham.

Parents and sisters nonthukuraning.. Then, Sam father ask his to have meal, pasi naale thaan ipdi yellam pesuranu.. Sam scolds his father for using vada poda words.. Then Sam gets ready to take meals, Annaporani Annaporani nu kattikitte..

His mom serves him rice, Poithu curry edutthu varathukkulle.. Sam starts doing Satha Abisegam.. Soru ellam thalaie kottitindu .. Taraiyile kottithindu  Mantram soldram. His family semmaiya nonthukuraning seeing his condition. 

Suddenly neighbour lady come and asked Sam's mom to accompany her to hospital visit her daughter. 

Intha Sam udanae calling the neighbour lady, Magalae, ur problem will be solved and your daughter will be fine nu. At the same time, neighbour lady her phone rang and someone told her that her daughter perfectly fine nu. Neighbour lady so happy.. Sam give the rice on his head as prasdham to her.

She praises Sam thats he is so powerful nu. 

Rajesh mom comes to Sokku house and taiya takkanu kattings. Sokku and his co come to pacify her. Rajesh mom blame Gopi for killing her son. Sokku told her that his bro is the one stab your son and your son was not dead yet nu. Rajesh mom in no mood to listen to sokku words. She then saabam vittufyings malar.

Gopi at police station came to bail out his chittappa but Rajesh come there and kuttaiyai kulappufyings and make police 
 suspicious over this issue. So no bail for now.

Gopi asking Lawyer suggestion regarding this matter. Lawyer advise him to find Rajesh first. 

Gopi back home and inform about this issue to whole family. Sokku and co oppari vacchufying for couldnt bail Mayilu .  
Thevanai cried and asked Gopi to bail him out asap. 

Sam aka Saamiyar advise Gopi that he should get help from local police station nu. Gopi moraichufying him. T
hen malar give idea that Gopi can find Rajesh through Kuhan since both of them were friends once a upon time. 

Gopi thinks its a good idea. Gopi , Gaja and Sam went to find Rajesh. 

Others watching them leave. 

Thodarum.

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaruppa ivanga??
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

ratna - this pic not on Saturday. there was no Sam.

Saturday fulla Siva+ Rogini+ Siva father attagasam.

plus MM in the police station where they enquire gopi and Mayil and send of Gopi decide to keep Mayil for the night asking Gopi to bail him next day. Also Insp says may not be a big case. Sokku orey senti.

Migan Police station , siva father attagasam all were shown on Friday episode. Have updated that. Am sure because I happened to see part of it on the telecast on Friday.