Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram march 1000th epsiode week..March 3-8 - Page 6

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _SK_

my samπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Indha scene..his face..his expression...pushpa pirai and sam's sister's expression ellamae reminds me of nanban movie silencer srivatsan...

yarukavadhu puriyaudha naan enna solla varen nnu??

Jeeva and srikanth : pottanda pottanda..silent aa bomb pottanda..

Srivatsan : i didnt do it..senthilll..nee dhanae panna🀣

i remember him πŸ˜†
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Migan Police station , siva father attagasam all were shown on Friday episode. Have updated that. Am sure because I happened to see part of it on the telecast on Friday.

thanks srima - konja nerathil i was confused. Thought i watched the wrong episode online πŸ˜† she confused me re !!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Visha super updates with pictures. πŸ‘ daily pictures would be nice visha πŸ˜†

Sam is back with a big bang. Loved his part. He keeps saying Suganthi pusthi varadham - father asking if he did something to suganthi :) Another scene i enjoyed is father asking son to use his magic to find where Rajesh is.   

Rajesh missing and his parents making sound all this reminds me of Gokul missing scene before πŸ€” I think they are going to use this track for the whole week.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Migan Police station , siva father attagasam all were shown on Friday episode. Have updated that. Am sure because I happened to see part of it on the telecast on Friday.

☺️

Sorry too much mixed up. I just realize it now. I thought I watch Sat epi nnu may be wanted to watch and forgot pola. πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Thanks Srima and Visha for the Friday/Saturday updates. πŸ˜‰
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thursday  06.03.2014 Episode 1001

Hi friends we all forgot about the Thursday 1001 opening ceremony episode. Here giving a brief update.

All in Sokku household dazed after Rajesh stabbing incident.  Upset Sokku points out - Mayil's mun kobam  is his fist enemy , has led him to commit a crime. But Mayil no remorse - says justice done to the person who tried to harm Sokku. They decide to take the matter to police. Gopi goes inside to get his phone , finds Rajesh missing, alerts everyone. Gopi runs out , neighbour girl tells she saw a bleeding Rajesh running out of the house.

Gopi tells Malar & ragini to clean the place where Rajesh was stabbed.Sokku happy that  no murder in the house.

MM goes to the police station to give complaint against Gopi for beating him - major frightened acting by MM. Constable asks him to wait for the inspector.

Malaysia - Prasathu  remorseful over his rude behaviour with his valarpu parents. Polambing to Maha.  Maha  obviously  not amused.

Worried Sokku clan contemplating about future course of action. There comes MM with the police. MK Mayil blurts out he stabbed Rajesh & not Gopi. Stabbing wonders the inspector , it is a news to me , I came here on the request of MM to enquire about his manhandling by Gopi.  Murder a new angle in this case. Gopi clarifies - no murder has taken place , sure chitapps stabbed Rajesh but the wounded guy has mayama marainju poyi. Inspector wanted to see the scene of crime , accuses of tampering with the evidence by washing the grime area. Says he has to arrest Mayil for attempted murder.

Meena , Deiva , Magesu coming back from the temple . Neighbour girl inform them about the incident. All running labo dibo.

Edited by srima - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks srima. After a long time thought of helping in for opening of 1001. But no video found till Saturday and eventually i gave up especially after meenu ka said Thursday no episode only celebrations. So blame her pa πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks srima. After a long time thought of helping in for opening of 1001. But no video found till Saturday and eventually i gave up especially after meenu ka said Thursday no episode only celebrations. So blame her pa πŸ˜†

I guess Thursday uploaded only Friday so I thought it is Friday episode and I watch Friday epi as Saturday pola.

No wonder for this confusion... πŸ˜†

Some how you essu ma